Windows 10: Microsoft jigsaw background colors missing

Discus and support Microsoft jigsaw background colors missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where are ALL the background colors? Now there are only six 6. How do I get all the colors back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KP1914, Jun 28, 2021.

1. KP1914 Win User

Microsoft jigsaw background colors missing

Where are ALL the background colors? Now there are only six 6. How do I get all the colors back?

:)

KP1914, Jun 28, 2021

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Backgrounds

A bunch of the backgrounds that used to be available for the jigsaw puzzles have disappeared from the options. I particularly miss the lighter wood grain background. I used it most often. It helped me see the contrasts better (I'm fairly color blind).

Could you please put them back in?

KenTinsman, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle - background colours

I appreciate your reply. You can change the background colors when playing Microsoft Jigsaw based on the available color listed in the game. Currently, we don't have an option to add more background colors to it because only the game developers are able
    to do this in the game. However, I would recommend that you send a feedback to them by using the in-app feedback options so that you can share this idea to the game developers and consider it in the upcoming updates in the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft jigsaw background colors missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft jigsaw background

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  4. microsoft Jigsaw; ghost image is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Jigsaw; ghost image is missing: Microsoft Jigsaw; the ghosted inmage is missing in Classic Jigsw. Also; some of the backgrond colors are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-ghost-image-is-missing/39f874b4-df5a-447a-9376-6a8e4a2753e4
  5. background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a
  6. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Backgrounds: A bunch of the backgrounds that used to be available for the jigsaw puzzles have disappeared from the options. I particularly miss the lighter wood grain background. I used it most often. It helped me see the contrasts better I'm fairly color blind. Could you please put...
  8. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  9. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  10. corrupted color of jigsaw pieces

corrupted color of jigsaw pieces: Upgraded to Windows 10 on old Dell Laptop. Playing Big Fish 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles (3 versions), all of the puzzle pieces display only in blue/green spectrum. Got a new HP laptop, installed all updates, installed all purchased Big Fish games from their website; same...