Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to complete the master difficulty version of the "Powerscourt Waterfall, Ireland" puzzle in the basic Landscapes collection. The puzzle is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Darian Redwin, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece

I am unable to complete the master difficulty version of the "Powerscourt Waterfall, Ireland" puzzle in the basic Landscapes collection. The puzzle is done... but there's an extra piece. I can even see where it would go if it wasn't an extra piece.

Worse, I can't just redo the puzzle because there's no way to discard a partially completed puzzle.

Any ideas?

:)

Darian Redwin, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw can't

2. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  3. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  8. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.: I tried to close the sidebar and the app would not permit that and said that I needed to upgrade to a premium account to allow for the sidebar to be collapsed. The puzzle pieces have been made super large with no option to make them smaller. They are super large compared to...
  9. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....