Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the "Bug Catcher" puzzle it seems that it is impossible to win. I have played this for 3 straight days, dozens of times. I get the bug totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AntiqueShoes, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

On the "Bug Catcher" puzzle it seems that it is impossible to win. I have played this for 3 straight days, dozens of times. I get the bug totally enclosed on all four sides and go to place the last piece, which I know is absolutely correct and the piece jumps back out as if it was placed wrong. This has happened time and again with this particular puzzle. I think there is a flaw in it. I am playing at the expert level. Never had this happen before now.

:)

AntiqueShoes, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to check for game updates in Windows Store check if that helps.

If the issue persists follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Run app troubleshooter

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: if Method 1 doesn’t resolve the issue. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall game and check.

Follow Steps below to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges.

1. Right Click on the Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges game.

2. Select Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Pavan_N, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

Microsoft Jigsaw: can't play Daily Challenges

Appreciated your response, we recommend that you create a guest account under your main Microsoft account. If your daily challenge still does not work, we would suggest that you do a system restore from where you can play your daily challenge in Jigsaw.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge

2. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  3. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284
  4. Windows 10 Oct 2018 updates

Windows 10 Oct 2018 updates: I have an Oct Win 10 2018 update pending. Its been downloaded and is waiting for restart. It downloaded on or about the 4 th of Oct 2018. Based on all the problems of this update recently, how do I keep this one from installing/updateing untill the "fix" for these bugs is...
  5. oct 2018 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oct 2018 update: after i installed oct 2018 feature updates , when i use ms photos app and expand to full screen then enlarge, then click to hide toolbar at the top , the photo goes back to normal size. why????? any bug fixes?????...
  6. oct 2018 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oct 2018 update: after i installed oct 2018 feature updates , when i use ms photos app and expand to full screen then enlarge, then click to hide toolbar at the top , the photo goes back to normal size. why????? any bug fixes?????...
  7. win update 1809 oct 2018

win update 1809 oct 2018: unable to upgrade on surface pro 5 from 1803 to 1809 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win-update-1809-oct-2018/0c5b5099-cdeb-419a-adcc-be3a83bc145a
  8. oct 2018 update question

oct 2018 update question: everybody is talking about the October 2018 update (which I don't think I got) today I updated to build 18252 from build 17763 heres my question.... 1. what is the oct update 2. does build 18252 overwrite the oct update...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018: On the "Bug Catcher" puzzle it seems that it is impossible to win. I have played this for 3 straight days, dozens of times. I get the bug totally enclosed on all four sides and go to place the last piece, which I know is absolutely correct and the piece jumps back out as if...
  10. Search and Rescue AI Challenge to Developers at Microsoft Build 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Search and Rescue AI Challenge to Developers at Microsoft Build 2018: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will take your coding prowess to new heights, literally. The Search and Rescue Challenge at Microsoft Build will be an exercise in problem-solving, cunning strategy and daring application of your potentially life-saving...