Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Jigsaw keeps crashing. Today it crashed twice while it seemed to open a page in Edge. The second time I saved the URL in case it helps MS to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Håkan Berg, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

MS Jigsaw keeps crashing. Today it crashed twice while it seemed to open a page in Edge. The second time I saved the URL in case it helps MS to fix the crashes: https://s0.2mdn.net/sadbundle/15203568126445503942/[object%20Object] I guess MS Jigsaw tries to open some ad for some MS product.After the second crash, all my puzzles were gone again.I know this is not a question, but how else can I report some information that might help debugging the application?

:)

Håkan Berg, Jun 26, 2022

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Redirecting

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes on opening

Hi Eric,

If you play the app and your Microsoft account is online, all data will be saved but if you played it offline, all data will be lost once you uninstall/reinstall the app. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you repair it on
    Control Panel. Follow the steps below:

• Go to search and type Control Panel.
    • In search results, select Programs.
    • Select Program and Features.
    • Choose the selected app (Microsoft Jigsaw).
    • Right-click and hit repair.
    Please update us on how the troubleshooting went.

Dyan Rey, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

1. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw crashes

2. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge: MS Jigsaw keeps crashing. Today it crashed twice while it seemed to open a page in Edge. The second time I saved the URL in case it helps MS to fix the crashes: https://s0.2mdn.net/sadbundle/15203568126445503942/[object%20Object] I guess MS Jigsaw tries to open some ad for...
  3. Microsoft Edge freezes or crashes when opening a PDF

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge freezes or crashes when opening a PDF: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are experiencing an issue, Microsoft Edge freezes of crashes when opening a PDF on their computer. According to them when they try to open a PDF, let’s say from Gmail, Microsoft Edge freezes. They are unable to change tabs or do anything, however,...
  4. New Edge is opening some media to a black page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge is opening some media to a black page: Version 80.0.361.48 I'm not sure if there was an update recently, but new behavior as of this morning for me, opening some likes like a game's page on Steam that plays video, or a gfycat link that opens in a new tab from Reddit, that page is all black. I can click backwards...
  5. Open microsoft edge with a spacific page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open microsoft edge with a spacific page: Open microsoft edge with a spacific page . Microsoft calendar url ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-edge-with-a-spacific-page/864fa942-bfa2-41ff-affa-4d556a035e7f
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: Why does my Microsoft Jigsaw keep freezing and then crashes? It's very annoying! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-crashes/3ab13d31-27c6-4258-b4d3-1fa2b5203838
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing: Every time I open Microsoft jigsaw and try to play it will start to load but then crashes and exits out before completing the loading, so I can't play. I have restarted the app and uninstalled and re-installed it, as well as checked for updates in the Microsoft store but...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashing: I am having a problem with Jigsaw crashing when I try to launch a game, I have reset the app, reinstalled it, updated windows and reset a reinstalled again. The app gives the jigsaw animation, then a black screen, as if it is trying to load an ad or similar, I am connected to...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: I have been dealing with the issue that the game crashes when it is loading. Have worked with the Microsoft Community and followed all the different recommendations and unfortunately it hasn't worked. The issue is that the game crashes when it is connect to the internet....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes: Microsoft Jigsaw crashes as the program is trying to load the video advertisements. I ran the windows store troubleshooter, it identifies hanging or crashing programs are not fixed. In the details it gives NET HELPMSG 2182. I've tried everything I can find on all of the...