Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I open Microsoft jigsaw and try to play it will start to load but then crashes and exits out before completing the loading, so I can't play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CaseyD_630, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

Every time I open Microsoft jigsaw and try to play it will start to load but then crashes and exits out before completing the loading, so I can't play. I have restarted the app and uninstalled and re-installed it, as well as checked for updates in the Microsoft store but nothing is working. I have also restarted and shut down my computer several times. Every time I select any puzzle to play the app loads a little bit and then crashes and automatically exits out. What can I do so that I can actually play this game?

:)

CaseyD_630, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Dec 17, 2018
  3. JoneLewis Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw

My hard drive (C) crashed, I replaced it and reinstalled Windows.

One thing that will NOT work since is Microsoft Jigsaw. I get the infamous "signing you in" runaround that so many others have reported.

I've gone through the suggested process (reset, (no repair option listed), use the troubleshooter, uninstall, reinstall.

I can sign into Xbox Live fine. Jigsaw just won't recognize that I'm signed in.

Getting very frustrated. Playing Jigsaw is a way to relieve stress. This is increasing my stress!

JoneLewis, Dec 17, 2018
  4. GeriCatS Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

Microsoft Jigsaw crash

Sangeeta, is this about Microsoft Jigsaw or 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle'? If it is about Microsoft Jigsaw, will I lose all gold points when I reinstall? Thank you for your help.

GeriCatS, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Crashing

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Jigsaw - Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw - Crash: Good morning, I’m playing or better trying to play Jigsaw, using my PC Windows 10, Chrome but often it happens that I do have access to Jigsaw site till the advertisement page appears, but no adv is coming up instead I’m getting a black screen for a short period I suppose,...
  4. MICROSOFT JIGSAW CRASHES am over it.

MICROSOFT JIGSAW CRASHES am over it.: How come almost daily the microsoft Jigsaw crashes. I have uninstalled, reset multiple times. If I pay will it continue to shut down ??? Microsoft Solitaire has the same problem but not as frequent....
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: Why does my Microsoft Jigsaw keep freezing and then crashes? It's very annoying! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-crashes/3ab13d31-27c6-4258-b4d3-1fa2b5203838
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw -keeps crashing and closing down

Microsoft Jigsaw -keeps crashing and closing down: My wife has a new Surface Go 128gb version to replace her old Windows 10 tablet. She has played the Microsoft Jigsaw app for several years and it worked fine on her old Linx tablet. It launches on the Go in windows 10 S but crashes/closes down as soon as she tries to open a...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashing: I am having a problem with Jigsaw crashing when I try to launch a game, I have reset the app, reinstalled it, updated windows and reset a reinstalled again. The app gives the jigsaw animation, then a black screen, as if it is trying to load an ad or similar, I am connected to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes: Does anyone have a fix? I have been doing the puzzle game for about a year or a year and a half, once in a while wit would freeze and automatically close. As simple restart would bring me back to where I was. Now the system opens to try to show an advertisement and it...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: I have been dealing with the issue that the game crashes when it is loading. Have worked with the Microsoft Community and followed all the different recommendations and unfortunately it hasn't worked. The issue is that the game crashes when it is connect to the internet....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes: Microsoft Jigsaw crashes as the program is trying to load the video advertisements. I ran the windows store troubleshooter, it identifies hanging or crashing programs are not fixed. In the details it gives NET HELPMSG 2182. I've tried everything I can find on all of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw crashes

2. microsoft jigsaw shutting down

3. microsoft jigsaw keeps crashing

4. microsoft jigsaw shuts down,
  5. microsoft jigwaw crashes,
  6. microsoft jigsaw crashes with ads,
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzle premium crashing windows ,
  8. microsoft jigsaw crashes on surface,
  9. error microsoft jigsaw,
  10. microsoft jigsaw does not load,
  11. microsoft jigsaw crashes when loading puzzle,