Windows 10: Microsoft jigsaw games

Discus and support Microsoft jigsaw games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft jigsaw games do not load. i get 2 games that cannot be deleted and two other games that have been played but appear as new. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marilynslininger, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft jigsaw games

My Microsoft jigsaw games do not load. i get 2 games that cannot be deleted and two other games that have been played but appear as new. I have purchased over 160 games and cant play them

:)

marilynslininger, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Apr 21, 2021
  4. GeriCatS Win User

Microsoft jigsaw games

Microsoft Jigsaw crash

Sangeeta, is this about Microsoft Jigsaw or 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle'? If it is about Microsoft Jigsaw, will I lose all gold points when I reinstall? Thank you for your help.

GeriCatS, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft jigsaw games

1. Microsoft jigsaw games - Similar Threads - Microsoft jigsaw games

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  4. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games

Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games: I purchased a considerable number of game packages under Classic Jigsaw. When, for some reason Jigsaw failed to open I re-installed it but lost most of the games I had purchased. This has happened before and it seems other users had the same problem....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: A recent update to the Microsoft Jigsaw reduced the number of backgrounds available. All but one of those left are dark backgrounds and mask the edges of darker puzzle pieces, which in fact is most of them. This is now six of the seven options and they're horrible! The only...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  8. Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.: Windows 10 - I have been playing the free microsoft jigsaw and minesweeper games for over 2 years on my computer. Now they won't open to let me play. I get the purple or green screen but it won't continue on to the game. I have tried uninstall and reinstalled the games....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Game: This morning I had problems getting into the game. I owned every puzzle available to purchase and I had completed all of them until there were are least two more levels added. I have my correct amount of gold, but I no longer own all the puzzles. What do I need to do to...