Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JessiWade, Oct 30, 2018.

1. JessiWade Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down

:)

JessiWade, Oct 30, 2018
  2. JessiWade Win User

JessiWade, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down

Hello JessiWade ,

Please try these troubleshooting steps

1. Open Cortana

Enter troubleshoot as a keyword in Cortana’s search box.

Select Troubleshoot to open the list of troubleshooters in Settings.

Select Windows Store App and click Run the troubleshooter

Go through the app troubleshooter’s resolutions.

2. Reset MS Jigsaw

Open the Cortana app.

Enter the keyword ‘apps’ in the search box, and then select to open Apps & features.

Scroll down the app list and select MS Jigsaw.

Then click Advanced options to open the settings shown directly below.

Press the Reset button.

A small box then opens stating that the option resets the app’s data. Press the Reset button there to confirm.

Restart Windows after resetting MS Jigsaw.

3. Reset the Microsoft Store Cache

Open the Win + X

Select Run to open that accessory.

Then enter ‘wsreset.exe’ in Run.

4. Check for App Updates

Go to the Microsoft Store tile on the Start menu to open that app.

Click the See more button at the top right of the MS Store app.

Select the Downloads and updates option to open a list of updates.

press the Get updates button to check for updates.

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw gets freeze and shut down - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw gets

2. PC freezes and shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and shuts down: I installed a new CPU and motherboard and have been getting an issue where the PC randomly shutsdown and I don't udnerstand where the problem is. The dump file data is included belowWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the...
  3. PC freezes and shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and shuts down: I installed a new CPU and motherboard and have been getting an issue where the PC randomly shutsdown and I don't udnerstand where the problem is. The dump file data is included belowWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the...
  4. freezing and shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freezing and shutting down.: I have windows 11. My computer is frequently freezing and or on occasion it just shuts down without notice or pattern. Sometimes i must do a hard reboot as the task manager wont reset. Or when i go to my task manager i see so many programs running and have no idea what they...
  5. freezing and shutting down.

freezing and shutting down.: I have windows 11. My computer is frequently freezing and or on occasion it just shuts down without notice or pattern. Sometimes i must do a hard reboot as the task manager wont reset. Or when i go to my task manager i see so many programs running and have no idea what they...
  6. Computer freezing and shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing and shutting down: Since building my new computer, I have experience the following problem a few times: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎06/‎2020 14.20 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed: I just completed a 600-piece puzzle and, as the package began its little dance it froze. I had to close the app to continue. When I opened the app again, it let me open my puzzle, but it now showed it as 0% complete. I really don't want to do the puzzle again, but I would...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing: I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-freezing/d891417d-d07a-48f0-844b-b1b3fec113bc
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing: The answer is simple. They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console. Did not help. Without changing any thing on the computer I paid for one month, $1.50 and walla!!!! No problems. Ads...
  10. shuts down as it freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuts down as it freezes: I can only have it up for 5 min maybe. Then it freezes up, after a few moments it shuts it self off and need to restart. This computer is not used very much at all. I am a Senior, and use it to pay bills, and shop once in a while....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw shuts down

2. microsoft jigsaw shutting down