Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Jigsaw was working fine but now refuses to connectr to my X-box account I have followed the suggestions delete and reinstall troubleshoot through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by manofmann, Aug 29, 2019.

1. manofmann Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account

Jigsaw was working fine but now refuses to connectr to my X-box account

I have followed the suggestions

• delete and reinstall
    • troubleshoot through app troubleshooter
    • log out and log in again

It still refuses to connect.

Can anyone help please?

:)

manofmann, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Aug 29, 2019
  3. microsoft jigsaw how to change user account

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Are you facing issue with only this particular app?
    2. Since when you are facing this issue?

We would suggest you to try uninstalling the app and re-install. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Refer to
      Uninstall an app
    2. You can refer
      Microsoft Jigsaw
      to re-install.

If the issue persists, kindly try to
    create new user account
    and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 29, 2019
  4. skcarlq Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001 for Microsoft Jigsaw

Running through the troubleshooting steps didn't have any affect until I:

1. uninstalled the MS Jigsaw app,
    2. logged in with a different user account,
    3. installed it under the secondary user account,
    4. then switched back to my primary account and
    5. reinstalled the MS Jigsaw app under my primary account again.

It remembered I had purchased the Premium Jigsaw app and still has my point balance, but I lost all the collections that I had previously purchased with points.

I did this on both machines and simply uninstalling and reinstalling it didn't work. I needed to install it on the 2nd account before it would reinstall on the 1st account.

skcarlq, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw has

2. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  3. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box: how can I add UK airports like Bristol and Cardiff to MSFS 2020 for x box these were available on the 2000 edition ? . Can these be added or upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-for-x-box/c80026bb-6609-400a-97db-f07ac98a56a7
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box

Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box: how can I add UK airports like Bristol and Cardiff to MSFS 2020 for x box these were available on the 2000 edition ? . Can these be added or upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-for-x-box/c80026bb-6609-400a-97db-f07ac98a56a7
  8. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.: I tried to close the sidebar and the app would not permit that and said that I needed to upgrade to a premium account to allow for the sidebar to be collapsed. The puzzle pieces have been made super large with no option to make them smaller. They are super large compared to...
  9. X box accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X box accounts: Help, we brought an xbox set up games but after lots of arguments about usage ive now made my son an account and put a timer on it. However how can i transfer the fourza game to his account?...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not logging in

Microsoft Jigsaw not logging in: I have a problem with the Microsoft jigsaw will not log in after latest windows 10 update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and still no luck. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw error while logging into Xbox games-