Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw how to change user account

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw how to change user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, After changing motherboard and installing win 10 using the same user account, Jigsaw recognizes played puzzles but when I try to open any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarceloBruch1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. microsoft jigsaw how to change user account

Hello there,

After changing motherboard and installing win 10 using the same user account, Jigsaw recognizes played puzzles but when I try to open any of them, even new ones, there is the time for the ads and then, since it cannot go into these ads (I don't know why) and the whole game collapses.

I tried to reset the application even it warns me to zero the whole preferences, but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance for help.

:)

MarceloBruch1, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

microsoft jigsaw how to change user account

I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw how to change user account

1. microsoft jigsaw how to change user account - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw change

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. How to change window user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change window user account: I have 2 Microsoft accounts and I am using A account as window user account. I want to change the account i use to sign into my window. So if I want to change window user account from A account to B account, should I add B account to Family & other people? There is no way to...
  4. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles has changed.: I tried to close the sidebar and the app would not permit that and said that I needed to upgrade to a premium account to allow for the sidebar to be collapsed. The puzzle pieces have been made super large with no option to make them smaller. They are super large compared to...
  5. How to change account to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change account to Microsoft account?: So recently got my laptop repaired and it had to be reset. The guy who repaired it set up a fake account in order to see if it works. All my backed up files are on that account... How do I get my microsoft account on my laptop with all my files? Setting up a local account...
  6. Changes to Microsoft Jigsaw

Changes to Microsoft Jigsaw: Somewhen, somehow, Microsoft Jigsaw updated on my computer. Now, I don't mind updates, because they're usually done to help items work better/more efficiently. This is one of the few times I've seen changes in an app that both made it less efficient AND REMOVED FEATURES....
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account

Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account: Since the latest update, my Microsoft Jigsaw won't accept that I have a premium account. I click on the "Want to disable ads" link, and that acknowledges that I have premium, but Jigsaw still doesn't operate as if I do. I have deleted and reinstalled, but no success....
  9. Microsoft Account --> Change "Users" Name.

Microsoft Account --> Change "Users" Name.: Ok, so I created a Microsoft Account and Windows seemed to assign the first 4 letters of my "sign-in e-mail" as my C: > Users name. What's the best way to change my "Users" name in C drive? Also, how do I delete profile images under "Settings" ? I see how I can switch...
  10. How to change the user account to the administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change the user account to the administrator account?: I want to change the user account to the administrator account because I lost the password to the old administrator account. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-user-account-to-the/c2c96a22-4676-4557-b1ce-920070c4442c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change account in microsoft jigsaw

2. login microsoft jigsaw

3. how to switch profiles microsoft jigsaw

4. how do you sign out of microsoft jigsaw,
  5. how to swtch profiles on microsoft jigsaw,
  6. how to change xbox sign in on microsoft jigsaw,
  7. microsoft jigsaw user data,
  8. microsoft jigsaw sign in with different,
  9. microsoft jigsaw change sign in,
  10. log on different user mocrosoft jigsaw,
  11. microsoft jigsaw change user,