Windows 10: "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Discus and support "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Judging by the number of posts of this same error message in these forums, this is a recurring problem. Please, Microsoft, provide a solution--or at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThomasHardy2, Nov 29, 2018.

1. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Judging by the number of posts of this same error message in these forums, this is a recurring problem. Please, Microsoft, provide a solution--or at least an explanation. We Microsoft Games users look forward to hearing from you.

:)

ThomasHardy2, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 29, 2018
  3. check your account microsoft jigsaw/majong/taptiles is currently not available to you

what does "check your account microsoft jigsaw/majong/taptiles is currently not available to you" mean

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

momtoall10, Nov 29, 2018
  4. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Microsoft Jigsaw Error

I can no longer sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw, (Microsoft Solitaire works fine). I get an error message "Choose another item. This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." I did try to purchase the "Surfaces" puzzle collection
    and it has not worked since. I ran the troubleshooter which "fixed" my corrupted Store Cache. I reset the Jigsaw app, uninstalled and reinstalled the Jigsaw app, and reset the Store app. No joy. I then tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw on another computer that
    uses the same Microsoft Xbox Live account, and I receive the same error. This seems like a server side account issue specific to Jigsaw. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions to fix?

UncookedHalo, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

"Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

1. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw currently

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: Just bought Microsoft Flight Simulator yesterday but get an error when trying to play it on my new computer with Windows 10 Home - it prompts me to let the Microsoft Store Dependency Tracker Installer make changes and I say yes, but then I receive the error in the title bar....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: I got Minecraft Dungeons, through gift card and for some reason it is not allowing me to play it. It keep showing up as an error. I tried uninstalling the game. I updated my windows. Can someone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  5. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...: "Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot play it, because we own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in the family. Please help?!...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: I tried launching Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and was asked to allow the game to download some sort of package. I accepted then got this message: Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 . I...
  7. Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...: I have just run into this problem today and do not know what to do. I have never had this problem before either. I have downloaded metro exodus from Xbox live subscription and ran into this problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: What does the error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-is-currently-not-available-in/fae5629c-0ed8-49ca-84c2-7a4c1e926563"
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Am running Windows 10, was working fine for long period of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-is-currently-not-available/0d4b90ce-df76-429a-833a-5ed95916ab6b
  10. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

2. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001

3. microsoft jigsaw error Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001

4. what does it mean when magic puzzle is not available in my account,
  5. change windows 10 store region sit1 Microsoft We:microsoft.com,
  6. microsoft jigsaw is currently not available in your account,
  7. microsoft ultimate word games is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  8. microsoft jigsaw is currently not available in your account 0x803F8001,
  9. microsoft bingo is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  10. microsoft jigsaw not available in my account,
  11. folder & file locker pro is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  12. Solitaire HD is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001