Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large.. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Donna MKopitsky, May 21, 2020.

1. microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

:)

Donna MKopitsky, May 21, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, May 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, May 21, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 21, 2020
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

1. microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large.. - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw displaying

2. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  3. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  4. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  6. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  7. Display too large.

Display too large.: My display is too large and stretched. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/2665383b-cdcf-47b8-9148-94c89f52e2e7
  8. Display too large

Display too large: How do I shrink display size in windows 10? I just received a new computer and the display is too large. I need to shrink to see more detail without scrolling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/611cb494-594f-4011-af2b-2ef7972b2bfc
  9. Recommend Display resolution too large for Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommend Display resolution too large for Screen: Recommend resolution 1920X1080. It's been working fine since I set machine up 7 months ago. Display randomly expanded. I have to reduce resolution to 1600X1200 to fit on monitor. Updated Windows, updated graphic card drivers, ran all OEM updates, read and tried every...
  10. display too large for my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display too large for my screen: my windows display does not fit into my screen size it is too large & I cannot access the start button or the toolbar properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large-for-my-screen/ecd5bdc7-b48f-4bae-a3cf-df7004becee7