Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhyllisMckaig, May 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22, 26, 27 and 31. First technician said, he could not find a way to retrieve previously purchased puzzles. On May 26, I selected from "See all Collections" a collection previously purchased "Tour of Africa". My options were to buy with coins, cash or "no thanks". There was no option to just download. I decided to repurchase with 6800 coins. When I opened "Tour of Africa", all puzzles had already been completed. There seems to be a dis-connect with what I purchased over the previous years and now. Looking for developer for Jigsaw. had a similar problem a year or two ago and he was able to bring all purchased collections back into the "See all Collections" where I could download into "downloadable collections.

:)

PhyllisMckaig, May 31, 2020

2. Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections

Jigsaw suddenly cannot connect to Xbox from my Win10 PC and has lost all my purchased collections. It askes me to sign in to the Xbox app and try again. The Xbox app IS signed in. I've logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, updated, run the trouble shooter
    and anything else the support staff can suggest, but they seem to have no solution. It's almost as if it tries to connect but fails very quickly. It is only jigsaw that fails. The whole Solitaire collection IS signed in apart from Jigsaw. Has anyone found
    a solution?

PennyMilly, May 31, 2020
  3. bigal73 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw - unable to download purchased collections

Not exactly the same problem but points were deucted from me but the collection that I applied for cannot be found. I have been advised to look in 'Downloads' (obvious really & already done), also to run 'Store Troubleshooter' or search 'Drive C'. No help
    from these either.

Also on the page showing collections, if I select show "All Collections", I am taken out of 'Microsoft Jigsaw altogether and have to reload it.

Before I try to download another collection can anyone suggest where the attempted download could be?

bigal73, May 31, 2020
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

Microsoft Jigsaw - unable to download purchased collections

I've upgraded to Windows 10 on both my "home" Lenovo U530 Touch and on my Lenovo Yoga 2. On the Yoga, I can use currently downloaded collections but cannot download others. I can purchase new collections, but I soon as
    I try to download a collection, the Jigsaw window just closes. No error, no hanging, no message - just 'blink' and the window is gone. (I can download the collections to the other computer, but I want to use them on the Yoga.)

I tried downloading other items from the store - works fine.

I noticed the Daily challenges in Jigsaw aren't downloading, they each say "downloading" and the little spinning circle is evident for each, but nothing ever happens. I checked the daily challenges for the Solitaire Collection and for Sudoku and they both
    download fine.

I uninstalled Jigsaw and then downloaded/installed from the store without any problems, but it didn't help. And now I'm down to only the 2 collections that come with a new install ...

Any ideas?

NeilMacleanBC, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw lost

2. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  3. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  6. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game: Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw updated and I lost access to all purchased collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw updated and I lost access to all purchased collections: My Microsoft Jigsaw app appears to have updated and now I have lost access to all purchased classic puzzle collections. My only option to would be to repurchase them. Is there a way to get these back? I am unable to redownload anything I owned without purchasing again....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw collections: how do I delete microsoft jigsaw collections from my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-collections/9368a504-2f78-4b2f-93a4-de651dd90bf3
  9. Resetting jigsaw app has lost my jigsaw collections purchased and the jigsaw I was doing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting jigsaw app has lost my jigsaw collections purchased and the jigsaw I was doing.: I reset because I was getting the browser keep opening with survey for samsung phone reported elsewhere. Malware and adware checks run did not solve problem so I followed a suggetion to rest the app but now I have lost all my collections and completed puzzles is there anyway...
  10. Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections: Jigsaw suddenly cannot connect to Xbox from my Win10 PC and has lost all my purchased collections. It askes me to sign in to the Xbox app and try again. The Xbox app IS signed in. I've logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, updated, run the trouble shooter and anything else...