Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Monday Microsoft Jigsaw was working fine. Tuesday I tried to open it and got the following message: Choose another item. This in-app purchase item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusanE675, Nov 28, 2018.

1. SusanE675 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item

Monday Microsoft Jigsaw was working fine. Tuesday I tried to open it and got the following message:

Choose another item.

This in-app purchase item is no longer available in MIcrosoft Jigsaw

{CV:eA0OpE9A2U6ZQQIM.13.2]

Every time I have tried to open the info in brackets changes.

It will not sign me in automatically. All my puzzles and my points are gone.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't work.

:)

SusanE675, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Microsoft jigsaw problem - CVMicrosoft Jigsaw message choose another item :p75GY5uKWkWQgrUf.34.2 - Choose another item

I haven't played Microsoft Jigsaw for a while. When I tried to load it today, I got an error message - Choose another item - then the error code shown above, and the statement: this in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft jigsaw. Since I've made
    no in-app purchases in Microsoft Jigsaw, I have no idea what this is about. I've done the usual things, run the app troubleshooter and reinstalled the game, but the problem is still there.

Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone have a fix for this problem?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Sheila Evans, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item

Microsoft jigsaw problem - CVMicrosoft Jigsaw message choose another item :p75GY5uKWkWQgrUf.34.2 - Choose another item

I'm experiencing the same issue, where upon launching Microsoft Jigsaw I am unable to sign in to Xbox Live, and I receive two messages.

"Choose Another Item - This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw. [CV:Z/M/ta5b5k2yKWSQ.34.2]"

followed by;

"To use this app, you need to sign in to the Microsoft Account that was used to download it".

My Microsoft account has not been changed at all and is the same one that I use to sign in to my Xbox One, I am the only user on my Surface and can sign in to other Xbox Live enabled games without issues, and I can play Microsoft Jigsaw on another device
    without trouble.

I have performed a Store Reset and a Temp File reset as per the instructions above after uninstalling Microsoft Jigsaw. I have also cleared all unnecessary files from my device using cleanmgr.exe and selecting everything.

Tree Branches, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item

1. Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw message

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: A recent update to the Microsoft Jigsaw reduced the number of backgrounds available. All but one of those left are dark backgrounds and mask the edges of darker puzzle pieces, which in fact is most of them. This is now six of the seven options and they're horrible! The only...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw error message: Hi, I have recently received a message each day with that day's date, sasying there is a problem downloading. It says to check in FAQ with the number 303019, but I can find no information regarding this. Does anyone know why this messasge is appearing, and how to get rid of...
  5. transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer: I bought a new computer. I have a lot of jigsaw gold on my old computer. I wish to transfer the gold to the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-jigsaw-gold-from-another/d8c8c6c9-78ca-4d6e-8949-556d6f5596b8
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: What happened to the full screen option.? Microsoft Jigsaw updated and It took awhile for all my puzzles and progress to come back but I still cannot full screen the puzzles...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: While playing Jigsaw, I frequently get this popup; This site says: Firewall has defined that your Windows Microsoft system is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your system files are automatically deleted. Please follow these instructions to fix the problem...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: I downloaded Microsoft Jigsaw, but when I try to open a puzzle, it begins to load, then an ad appears and when I click on the 'Close' button on the ad, the app goes back to the puzzle selection page, and does not load the puzzle for me to complete. I have tried...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this in-ap purchase item is no longer amailable in microsof jigsaw

2. this in-app purchase item is no longer

3. microsoft jigsaw error message choose another item

4. microsoft jigsaw in app purchase