Windows 10: Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions

Discus and support Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the past four days Mircosoft Jigsaw does not want to load. I use the free version and do not want to upgrade to get rid of the ads, however that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SherrySabey, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions

For the past four days Mircosoft Jigsaw does not want to load. I use the free version and do not want to upgrade to get rid of the ads, however that seems to be where the problem is. It starts to load but never get past the point where it is spinning its wheel. I have a lot of points and do not want to uninstall as I will lose the points I have earned - tried that once before. Please fix - other games are working.

:)

SherrySabey, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

The first suggestions to answer my problems with Microsoft Jigsaw did not work. I am hoping someone can come up with a suggestion which will work. I did indicate that I had deleted some apps which I thought I would not need. I suspect Microsoft Jigsaw
    may have needed one of these apps. Unfortunately I did not record which apps I deleted. If I knew which apps, if any, that Microsoft Jigsaw required I could then ascertain if I had deleted one of these apps.

AdamSmith_974, Sep 5, 2020
  4. gumby2469 Win User

Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I believe the problem is with the game as this is not the only place it is being discussed. Windows needs to fix their mess once again.

Oh and yes, mine wont load either.

and just to include the information needed:

1. Aspire Laptop E5-571

2. Windows 10 Home

3. OS Build 15063.413

4. Trying to load Jigsaw Puzzle Game

5. Error Code: 0x803F8001

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*update*

On July 10th it "fixed itself" and worked. I caught up on the daily challenges.

On July 11th I am right back to the same error code.

I am now in process of following the steps to clear the store as suggested. I will update how it worked when I reboot.

It seems to me though, if it had been my computer, my files, my store data; why would it fix itself then rebreak?

the steps to fix did NOT work

gumby2469, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions

1. Microsoft jigsaw not loading / not recording completions - Similar Threads - Microsoft jigsaw loading

2. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not loading: It takes about 6 to 12 times to load MS Jigsaw before it will run properly. When I can get it to load, then it runs perfectly. Why can't Microsoft fix this ?????...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading: I have successfully down loaded the following jigsaw's Category Animals 29 images 100% complete Category Food 15 images 100% complete Category Flowers 31 images 100% complete Category Holidays 16 images 100% complete Category Nature 84 images 83% complete 17 images ready...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw fails to load.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw fails to load.: This seems to be a common problem. For a while it worked when there were no stupid ads. As soon as the ads started again, they begin to play and then either cause a fault which terminates the app or 'hang' in the sense that they repeat ad infinitum. Why does microsoft not...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed: I just completed a 600-piece puzzle and, as the package began its little dance it froze. I had to close the app to continue. When I opened the app again, it let me open my puzzle, but it now showed it as 0% complete. I really don't want to do the puzzle again, but I would...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not load: Tried uninstall and reinstall. Jigsaw goes to page where you select classic, jammer or daily challege and will not load any of them. Can't play anything. Its just lost to me....
  7. loading microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    loading microsoft jigsaw: I get this problem every now and again and also sometimes with Microsoft solatiare collection. if you have this phelp youroblem I can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-jigsaw/1f11f5f8-a6b8-4987-829b-76b837b19aa4"
  8. microsoft jigsaw installed but will not load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft jigsaw installed but will not load: Microsoft jigsaw will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-installed-but-will-not-load/24817366-b847-451e-b67c-ef8dbd0287e2
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  10. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...