Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw has slipped again, did so earlier this year. Won't load my downloaded puzzles, and has forgotten that I've downloaded any so asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneGrylls, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw has slipped again, did so earlier this year. Won't load my downloaded puzzles, and has forgotten that I've downloaded any so asking me to "pay" again.

:)

JaneGrylls, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw will not load a puzzle

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Kindly follow the suggestions provided by Leesa222 dated
    July 9, 2017 from the below article

MS app Jigsaw Puzzles won't load.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

1. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw loading

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  4. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  5. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  9. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...