Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen.

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen. You can't grab the puzzle pieces as the screen keeps moving. It will work correctly in a much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spearol, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Spearol Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen.

Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen. You can't grab the puzzle pieces as the screen keeps moving.

It will work correctly in a much smaller window, but that is hard for me to see.

:)

Spearol, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw app hangs

Hi William,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Microsoft Jigsaw game and Windows Store.

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps.

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    Reboot the computer and then check if the issue persists with the application.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2020
  4. JoneLewis Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

My hard drive (C) crashed, I replaced it and reinstalled Windows.

One thing that will NOT work since is Microsoft Jigsaw. I get the infamous "signing you in" runaround that so many others have reported.

I've gone through the suggested process (reset, (no repair option listed), use the troubleshooter, uninstall, reinstall.

I can sign into Xbox Live fine. Jigsaw just won't recognize that I'm signed in.

Getting very frustrated. Playing Jigsaw is a way to relieve stress. This is increasing my stress!

JoneLewis, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw working

2. Correct Jigsaw Title

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Jigsaw Title: "Sunset at the Bow" is totally misnamed as anyone who knows anything about boats should be "Sunset at the Stern" ar** about face. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-jigsaw-title/ca336426-14a5-4199-90b0-05b32e7f545b
  3. Correct Jigsaw Title

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correct Jigsaw Title: "Sunset at the Bow" is totally misnamed as anyone who knows anything about boats should be "Sunset at the Stern" ar** about face. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-jigsaw-title/ca336426-14a5-4199-90b0-05b32e7f545b
  4. MS Jigsaw just lost its Full Screen toggle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Jigsaw just lost its Full Screen toggle: After an automatic update of Microsoft Jigsaw from the Store on 8/10/2020, the Windowed View / Full Screen View toggle icon disappeared from that game. The toggle icon was two arrows pointing away from each other to Full Screen or towards each other to Windowed. This toggle...
  5. MS Jigsaw full window not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Jigsaw full window not working: Selecting the Full Window on Title Bar creates a black screen with only the mouse visible, The mouse arrow is in flux. Version 1.9.1911.0 using Windows 10, 1909. I have reloaded the program twice...any other thoughts?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium does not work: I purchased the Premium version of Microsoft Jigsaw to turn off ads. Unfortunately, when I click on the button to turn off ads, it says that I already own Premium and the ads are still there. I tried reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw and rebooting - it does not work. There is...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I tried to update Jigsaw to the premium version. Unfortunately the system will not let me. It is not possible to enter my adress data. It only allows customers from USA. Jigsaw was at premium before I had to reset my laptop (how stupid). Were do I have to login. Would be...
  8. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work: Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background...
  10. Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly: Hi, --- I wasn’t sure what forum this should be in, so apologies if I’ve chosen the wrong one --- I've had a triple monitor set-up for some time now, with windows displaying in full screen, half screen etc. no problem. I've been using the Sizer application to manage my...