Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolW_45, Apr 26, 2020.

1. CarolW_45 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up with is that I already own Microsoft Jigsaw Premium. How do I stop the ads

:)

CarolW_45, Apr 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium Not Showing

I have just renewed my Premium Microsoft Jigsaw subscription on the 17th of February. Yesterday the 18th it worked fine, but today I am getting ads and a pop-up asking me to renew my membership. Can someone please help with this? Thanks.

AngloQueenMT, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

Hi

My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew.

Thanks

Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Unknown/other)

bogglemusic, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

renewing premium player subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to contact our Microsoft Store Support Team for the renewal issue.

Else, you can chat with our Answer Desk team and they will take care of the Premium Subscription issue. Click on the
    Answer Desk link and click on Questions? Talk to an expert on the bottom right corner of the screen to get connected to one of our experts.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium: Towards the end of May my premium Jigsaw lost almost all of the collections in my library, some background choices and the appearance of it went wonky. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting - nothing works. Please help!...
  3. premium edition microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    premium edition microsoft jigsaw: My jigsaw game will not sign in for over a week. In frustration I uninstalled it, no doubt losing over a million points and all the downloaded jigsaws. now I cannot reinstall because it says I already own it, please help...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium problem: On 4/21/2020, I installed the latest Windows 10 64 monthly April update It was the only one listed I started having the following problem: 1. Microsoft Jigsaw premium now says my subscription has expired 2. When I try to follow the prompts to upgrade, it says the...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal: I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up...
  6. Problem with Microsoft jigsaw Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft jigsaw Premium: Problem: 1. I ran the latest update for Windows 10 64 2. Now Microsoft jigsaw premium says my subscription has expired Good till 7/20/2020 3. It won't let me upgrade because it says I already have it? Fix attempts: 1. I re-verified all my software is current 2. I have...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I have been playing Jigsaw for a long time and have over 100K points, but now the zoom function is haywire. It won't stay where I put it and it jumps around in and out when I try to work the puzzle. What is the problem? I have tried adjusting the zoom function and the...
  8. Microsoft subscription renewal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium Not Showing

Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium Not Showing: I have just renewed my Premium Microsoft Jigsaw subscription on the 17th of February. Yesterday the 18th it worked fine, but today I am getting ads and a pop-up asking me to renew my membership. Can someone please help with this? Thanks....
  10. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...