Windows 10: MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

Discus and support MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelindaKinnaman, Aug 2, 2021.

1. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?

:)

MelindaKinnaman, Aug 2, 2021

2. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

I've been doing the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles for quite some time. Suddenly, when I go to "All Collections" to download new puzzles, I can't see any. All I see are grey squares with "frown" faces. The puzzles in 'My Collections' are still there. I just
    can't see any new ones to download.

ALMartin2811, Aug 2, 2021
  4. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

microsoft jigsaw puzzles have stopped downloading

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have downloading new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw.

Is the issue specific to new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

Are you able to install updates on the computer?

Do you get any error message while downloading new collections of puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter form
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please reply with the required information and the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

1. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game - Similar Threads - MicroSoft Jigsaw purchased

2. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  3. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?: I found an old post asking this question, but it was locked without an answer. I've created custom puzzles and have now collected quite a few. Is it possible for game users to group their puzzles into collections? I have upgraded to premium and still don't see an option. It...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  7. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

MS Jigsaw puzzles missing: Recently I had to reset MS Jigsaw because it was not opening. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and now none of my puzzles are there after signing in. I only have 1 MS account linked to my computer and wonder what happened....
  8. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...