Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardStark666, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end!

Any and all help would be appreciated.

RDS

:)

RichardStark666, Oct 16, 2019

2. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

microsoft jigsaw puzzle freezes

microsoft jigsaw puzzle

when ever i try to download any new puzzles and this how i found out my app would not download any more and any other puzzle it freeze the app and i had the same problem on my desktop for about like 2 week and i was getting download fine on my laptop till
    that breakfast puzzle cause the problem from what it appears to be --- i have try to re-install and delete in the appdata of that puzzle and so nothing has worked

i have windows 10 both on desktop and laptop

and if i do not find a resolution and i will do a windows repair if not a restore

DragonMasterRix, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  5. jigsaw puzzle freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jigsaw puzzle freeze: why does game freeze everytime you join a piece 2 seconds later you can then add a puzzle piece same problem goes on for whole game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-freeze/7ed51c9c-f822-44c0-a2aa-3f5e9f05fe5b
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing: The answer is simple. They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console. Did not help. Without changing any thing on the computer I paid for one month, $1.50 and walla!!!! No problems. Ads...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does microsoft jigsaw freeze up

2. why does the microsoft jigsaw puzzle freeze up every 30 seconds?