Windows 10: Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

Discus and support Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The answer is simple. They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rocco Campise, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

The answer is simple.

They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console. Did not help. Without changing any thing on the computer I paid for one month, $1.50 and walla!!!! No problems. Ads disappeared, motion was seamless and everything works fine. So the only way you will be happy is pay to play.

:)

Rocco Campise, Oct 7, 2019

2. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

microsoft jigsaw puzzle freezes

microsoft jigsaw puzzle

when ever i try to download any new puzzles and this how i found out my app would not download any more and any other puzzle it freeze the app and i had the same problem on my desktop for about like 2 week and i was getting download fine on my laptop till
    that breakfast puzzle cause the problem from what it appears to be --- i have try to re-install and delete in the appdata of that puzzle and so nothing has worked

i have windows 10 both on desktop and laptop

and if i do not find a resolution and i will do a windows repair if not a restore

DragonMasterRix, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

1. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing: I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-freezing/d891417d-d07a-48f0-844b-b1b3fec113bc
  3. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store jigsaw puzzles: daily jigsaw puzzles will not download each day the other puzzles I paid for are working Microsoft says the thread is locked do not know the meaning of that message....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle: how to transfer Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle premium from old computer to a new computer and keep all previously solved games and continue with no issues....
  5. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  7. microsoft puzzle and jigsaws

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft puzzle and jigsaws: Have downloaded and installed Microsoft Sudoku and jigsaws but not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-puzzle-and-jigsaws/99dc7d94-ac6a-4709-bdc7-95bed78c094d"
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes: Does anyone have a fix? I have been doing the puzzle game for about a year or a year and a half, once in a while wit would freeze and automatically close. As simple restart would bring me back to where I was. Now the system opens to try to show an advertisement and it...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...