Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bailey2017, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB

:)

Bailey2017, Aug 23, 2021

2. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 23, 2021
  4. TheJerri Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Hi.

I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the
    app prior to the changes. I offered to send the Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks my record of purchases. I was told that the record of purchases may only be used to restore puzzle packs if the "name" of the puzzle pack is included on the receipt. The name of
    the puzzle pack is not consistently found on the receipts - rather they are listed as puzzle pack 0, 1, 2, or 3.

The Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks told me that was not enough to restore my purchases.

I have purchased/had 36 puzzle pack and spent about $135. Any advice?

Microsoft: are you able to generate a vendor specific list of payments as well as the "name" of the puzzle pack as opposed to the generic description of puzzle pack 0,1,2,or 3?

Needless to say - I am very disappointed. When I spoke with the company I asked if they could give me a credit for my expenditure and I would repurchase the puzzle packs I had. This way they would see that the expenditures were made. The company suggested
    I contact Microsoft.

Is this the place to vent my concern and ask for help solving my issue.

Thanks.

TheJerri, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  5. Lost Microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: Lots of people have asked about puzzles-gone-missing. Can anyone explain where they go? Is there any way to get them back? What a small scam! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles/16ad50b7-9bab-488d-950c-a7365fdc7b9f
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I purchased premium for this game several years ago in order to bypass the ads. It has worked wonderfully until the last couple of days. I am getting ads. When I click on disable ads, it shows I have the premium, but I cannot get to it. Seems like this started happening after...
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...