Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GailErickson1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for purchase". I have already paid for some of the sets but now I can't access them without paying for them again. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. The only thing on the system that changed since I could last access the puzzles was the installation of 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based systems KB4550945.

Suggestion for a fix would be appreciated.

:)

GailErickson1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. pcssajim Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - Premium

I tried to upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle to Premium and box popped up indicating "in app purchases are no longer available". What's going on?

pcssajim, Apr 23, 2020
  3. pcssajim Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium

I attempted to renew my Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle but box pops up indicating "in app purchase on this item no longer available". What's up with this?

pcssajim, Apr 23, 2020
  4. pcssajim Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium

Getting really tired of these ads. Anyone looking at this?

To add to the confusion, I loaded this app on my desktop and was able to upgrade to premium for 1 year????

I also reloaded this app on my laptop but still cannot upgrade.

pcssajim, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles: Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for purchase". I have already paid for some of the sets but now I can't access them without paying for them again. I've...
  8. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw puzzle premium doesnt recognize paid puzzles