Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielSerrano6, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC?

:)

DanielSerrano6, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle not working on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall from Apps & feature under Windows Settings and then reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from Microsoft Store.

Regarding, the points and the progress in the game which you will not lose during the reinstallation process. After reinstallation use the same Microsoft account you used previously for the game and all the progress and points will sync.

Also, let me point you in the right direction of support. I would suggest you to post your query on
    Microsoft Casual Games community,
    where we have expertise and support professionals to assist you with your query.

Regards.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I purchased premium for this game several years ago in order to bypass the ads. It has worked wonderfully until the last couple of days. I am getting ads. When I click on disable ads, it shows I have the premium, but I cannot get to it. Seems like this started happening after...
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...