Windows 10: Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward

Discus and support Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting when I go to do the daily puzzles free I am asked to watch video before getting my reward. Well many of your advertisers are asking for me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JUDYOLIVER1, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward

I am getting when I go to do the daily puzzles free I am asked to watch video before getting my reward. Well many of your advertisers are asking for me to download something before I get reward letting me do my puzzle I tried this very morning and 3 times it happened. Still unable to do today's puzzle. I do not want to download anything on my computer. So where is the free part in this puzzle. I am downloading pic to toprove my claim. This is happening more often than not. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward 15523870-23a3-4085-9261-2ecff175c082?upload=true.jpg This was actually the third time in a row.

:)

JUDYOLIVER1, Jan 24, 2020

2. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to remove the claim your rewards option from the Magic Jigsaw Puzzle game.

Since the manufacturer/creator of game is ZiMAD, I would suggest you get in touch with the

Technical Support team
    of Magic Jigsaw Puzzle for further assistance.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 24, 2020
  4. hjere Win User

Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward

Microsoft Magic Jigsaw

yes it seems to be working now - just no data from the last 3 years in these categories

• All downloads from Jigsaw puzzle feed are gone
    • All of the Puzzles of the Day need to be downloaded again

Weekly puzzles, classic puzzles & level rewards seem to be intact tho.

hjere, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward

1. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward - Similar Threads - Microsoft jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads

Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads: I'm having trouble with the ads. The window is too small to close after watching it. Any ideas how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle-ads/6bccfb7a-ec2a-43db-86a4-6bb038c988f9
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...