Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Puzzles will not download any puzzles. It says it will and just stops at the download display... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GerriW, Apr 3, 2021.

1. GerriW Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

Microsoft Puzzles will not download any puzzles. It says it will and just stops at the download display

:)

GerriW, Apr 3, 2021

2. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

daily jigsaw puzzles will not download each day the other puzzles I paid for are working Microsoft says the thread is locked do not know the meaning of that message.

SheriChambers1, Apr 3, 2021
  3. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

SheriChambers1, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles: Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for purchase". I have already paid for some of the sets but now I can't access them without paying for them again. I've...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles: Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for purchase". I have already paid for some of the sets but now I can't access them without paying for them again. I've...
  8. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...