Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crosseyedhs, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background programs were the problem. Nothing worked! Microsoft jigsaw still crashes every time I try to use it. please help me get this to work again I miss doing puzzles with my daughter it was our favorite app.

:)

Crosseyedhs, Nov 26, 2018

2. Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 26, 2018
  3. What happened to the puzzle library in microsoft jigsaw?

I have been using Microsoft Jigsaw (on a windows 10 computer) for a month or so and had completed enough puzzles to get several additional puzzles added to my library. However I recently had a problem that required me to uninstall and reinstall the puzzle
    app on my PC. Once I got it working again, all of my additional puzzles were missing and I only had the ones that come with the game before you have purchased or won new puzzles. How do I get my puzzles back?.

ProfessorDJF, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

Try following and check after each step

1. Try to reset the Jigsaw Puzzles

Windows Key+I > Apps > Scroll down to Jigsaw Puzzles > Click this App > Advanced options > Reset

2. Uninstall this by below method and then reinstall from Microsoft Store

Uninstall it using Windows 10 Store App Unistaller - Apps-Cleaner.zip

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Vijay_Verma, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

1. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  5. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open: Researched answers and found one to "restart" it in settings. Did that, but it still won't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-wont-open/66daad59-ad30-4095-b4be-4f46baa2c0af
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw wont work

2. microsoft jigsaw wont open

3. cant download new microsoft jigsaw puzzles

4. microsoft jigsaw puzzle will not download,
  5. microsoft jigsaw wont open puzzle,
  6. windows 10 jigsaw not working,
  7. updates microsoft jigsaw,
  8. microsoft jigsaw wont load puzzles,
  9. microsoft jigsaw puzzle wont syn,
  10. microsoft jigsaw not working windows 10,
  11. microsoft jigsaw puzzle problems,