Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why will Microsoft Jigsaw not launch after run of latest Free slots game advertisment comes to an end? The close button on the ad does not work to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenjanJ, Apr 1, 2019.

1. BenjanJ Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert

Why will Microsoft Jigsaw not launch after run of latest Free slots game advertisment comes to an end? The close button on the ad does not work to trigger Jigsaw in progress to open. Incorrect programming on "Close" button I suspect! Annoying.

:)

BenjanJ, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft jigsaw

Hi Jill,

This error might be caused by a corrupted system file.

For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you downloaded the Microsoft Jigsaw application already? If yes, are you getting this error message when launching the application?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerard Qui, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert

Microsoft Jigsaw performance issues

Many thanks for this advice. I do not have another user profile on the PC I am using and so cannot tell if that would make a difference. I have though followed the steps outlined to run the trouble shooter (no issues identified) and reset the cache. That
    did make a difference to the overall performance of the Jigsaw application (faster overall) but as soon as an advert for EE was displayed in the corner of the Jigsaw screen then again the performance was impacted and I had to wait until that advert had completed
    before I could continue with the puzzle. Once the advert had completed and another companies advert was displayed then the game was runing fine once more. Every time one of the EE adverts pops up then this happens.

TonyWithers, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert

1. Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw launch

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Adverts

Adverts: I have paid to remove ads, although they are not showing in games they are still appearing when I open the Internet home page. I was under the impression they would not appear, I'm sure when I paid it said no ads everywhere!...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  5. Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting: Microsoft, It is grossly irresponsible, inconsiderate and offensive that you promote scam advertisements on the Microsoft Solitaire games application....
  6. Microsoft jigsaw, can't close adverts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw, can't close adverts: I cannot close the "Slot" advert to play any of the Microsoft Jigsaw games. I have tried re-installing but still have the same problem. Can anyone help? Many thanks....
  7. Indecent advert appears in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indecent advert appears in Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been playing the Microsoft Jigsaw game for quite a while now, and I accept (reluctantly) that it will include adverts appearing in the bottom-right corner. Normally these are little more than a minor distraction, an occasionally they even spark my interest (which is...
  8. Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.: Windows 10 - I have been playing the free microsoft jigsaw and minesweeper games for over 2 years on my computer. Now they won't open to let me play. I get the purple or green screen but it won't continue on to the game. I have tried uninstall and reinstalled the games....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979
  10. Adverts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adverts: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 and I think that the antivirus is Windows Defender. I am not using AVG or any other antivirus. My problem at the moment is that I am bombarded by adverts constantly and it is driving me nuts! I have spotted that there are a...