Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanieLazok-Sibell, Jan 10, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play.

:)

JanieLazok-Sibell, Jan 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: can't play Daily Challenges

Appreciated your response, we recommend that you create a guest account under your main Microsoft account. If your daily challenge still does not work, we would suggest that you do a system restore from where you can play your daily challenge in Jigsaw.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Jigsaw Jam Daily Challenges

I was able to play the Jigsaw Daily challenges up until a couple months ago, since then I haven't been able to play the Jigsaw Jam daily challenges it wont load. I can play the other Jigsaw puzzel's but not the daily challenges it just keeps saying -Loading-
    in each of the window boxes I downloaded the windows 10 and hoping that would fix the problem but it still wont load. Please help

francescurry, Jan 10, 2019
  4. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

Daily challenges Microsoft Jigsaw.

What exactly does the reset do? Is my Daily Challenge progress erased? History? Are the puzzles I've paid for and downloaded removed?

My problem is that since 15 Feb Jigsaw stopped recording progress on the Daily Challenges. They can be played, but the reward does not get posted and then the app hangs. The music that accompanies the gold flying up plays but the gold is not visible and
    the score does not change. After rebooting, the challenge is not marked as played.

I've seen little problems like this in the past and, as suggested, I wait it out. After five days, I figure something more serious is going on.

I pay for the premium version of the game. How do I report this directly to Microsoft?

Will Fastie, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

1. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw open

2. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  3. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  4. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  5. Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening: I see this was an issue in 2014 from other people but this is since 1st November 2020 0 - why won't it open? What is wrong with it microsoft? Please give me simple answer I am not an IT person just an OAP self isolating since March who did enjoy daily challenge but not it...
  6. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open: mahjong daily game will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-daily-challenge-will-not-open/257371a5-529f-4cec-8154-b4cbb4e0121b
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  9. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  10. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw will not open windows 10

2. why cant I play daily jigsaw for the last 2 days

3. microsoft jigsaw daily challenges not working

4. Havent been able to play microsoft jigsaw for months,
  5. why cant i play my microsoft jigsaw,
  6. why does my microsoft jigsaw puzzel not open,
  7. microsoft jigsaw will not open