Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3 weeks at least. I have tried some of the solutions given to no avail. Help me please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusieMaines, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3 weeks at least. I have tried some of the solutions given to no avail. Help me please.

:)

SusieMaines, Sep 21, 2019

2. Unable to sign in into Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi,

According to my assumptions, this can be logged in via Xbox only because to save a game progress as well as to play others also we need to log in via Xbox. Also, Xbox is only that can play JIGSAW. Please feel free to reply any suggestions.

Thanks

Babu

BabuCheeran, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Sep 21, 2019
  4. JoneLewis Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

Microsoft Jigsaw

My hard drive (C) crashed, I replaced it and reinstalled Windows.

One thing that will NOT work since is Microsoft Jigsaw. I get the infamous "signing you in" runaround that so many others have reported.

I've gone through the suggested process (reset, (no repair option listed), use the troubleshooter, uninstall, reinstall.

I can sign into Xbox Live fine. Jigsaw just won't recognize that I'm signed in.

Getting very frustrated. Playing Jigsaw is a way to relieve stress. This is increasing my stress!

JoneLewis, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

1. Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw unable

2. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  4. I am unable to sign it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  5. I am unable to sign it.

I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  6. MICROSOFT JIGSAW CRASHES am over it.

MICROSOFT JIGSAW CRASHES am over it.: How come almost daily the microsoft Jigsaw crashes. I have uninstalled, reset multiple times. If I pay will it continue to shut down ??? Microsoft Solitaire has the same problem but not as frequent....
  7. The last windows update has totally ruined the way my laptop has been working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last windows update has totally ruined the way my laptop has been working: Window did an update and installed EDGE without my permission. Now I have the following issues: All pdf's open in web browser, not pdf reader I have fixed this but it should not have happened in the first place !!!!!! I cannot share my outlook exchange calendar as it opens...
  8. I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.: I keep getting the following Message: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost...
  9. 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH] This topic is applicable for Windows 10 v1809, and later devices which connect with IT, and supported on Azure Active Directory joined systems. Microsoft is now offering multiple ways to sign-in to Windows 10 PC and also making the experience much better. [...] This...
  10. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with microsoft jigsaw 2020

2. problem with microsoft jigsaw january 2020

3. Unable to connect to Microsoft Jigsaw

4. Im signed in to my xbox account but i cant sign in microsoft jigsaw,
  5. cannot sign in to microsoft jigsaw,
  6. microsoft jigsaw cant sign in,
  7. cannot sign in to xpbox live from jigsaw,
  8. cant sign in to Microsoft jigsaw,
  9. microsoft jigsaw wont sign in,
  10. I cant sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw