Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw won't open after download

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw won't open after download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just got a new laptop running Windows 10. downloaded Microsoft jigsaw which I played all the time on my old laptop which was also running windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NonzeroLocket55, Jan 16, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw won't open after download

just got a new laptop running Windows 10.

downloaded Microsoft jigsaw which I played all the time on my old laptop which was also running windows 10.

However, when I select a collection on the new laptop, it will appear to download the collection because the individual puzzles appear. I then select a puzzle and it appears to try to open it but then Microsoft jigsaw closes. what am I missing?

:)

NonzeroLocket55, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes on opening

Hi Eric,

If you play the app and your Microsoft account is online, all data will be saved but if you played it offline, all data will be lost once you uninstall/reinstall the app. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you repair it on
    Control Panel. Follow the steps below:

• Go to search and type Control Panel.
    • In search results, select Programs.
    • Select Program and Features.
    • Choose the selected app (Microsoft Jigsaw).
    • Right-click and hit repair.
    Please update us on how the troubleshooting went.

Dyan Rey, Jan 16, 2019
  4. microsoft jigsaw won't open after download

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw won't open after download

1. microsoft jigsaw won't open after download - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw won't

2. Microsoft Jigsaw won’t open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won’t open.: I got a new desktop computer last week and i cannot get microsoft jigsaw to open. I have tried repairing it and uninstalling it but nothing works. The weird thing is whenever i download its inly 8kbs where as the other microsoft games are about 100mb or so. Thanks so much in...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening: After purchase of new Surface Pro 6 I loaded down my favorite jigsaw puzzle games including Microsoft Jigsaw which I had used before but not on my Surface Pro 4. I was able to select and play a Classic Jigsaw puzzle and things seemed as they should except.......since that...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open: Researched answers and found one to "restart" it in settings. Did that, but it still won't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-wont-open/66daad59-ad30-4095-b4be-4f46baa2c0af
  5. Cannot open Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Jigsaw: I used to be able to use Microsoft Jigsaw and had at least 20 puzzle categories "under my belt". All of a sudden I cannot get into the game at all! It is very frustrating, especially because I reset Microsoft Jigsaw. That eliminated a lot of my "coins" as well as ALL of my...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work: Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background...
  7. jigsaw not downloading

jigsaw not downloading: I have been playing Jigsaw for a long time. All of a sudden the daily challenges are not downloading as have the other jigsaws that you pay for. What is going on? I cannpt even play the ones that I have completed. I have tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  9. Why won't my Microsoft Jigsaw app open?

Why won't my Microsoft Jigsaw app open?: When I try to open MS Jigsaw, the big burgundy screen opens and just sits there. I don't want to re-install the app because off all of the puzzles I have accumulated and I don't know if that will interfere with my prime user status....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw wont open

2. microsoft jigsaw will not open

3. cant download microsoft jigsaw

4. maagic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzle wont open,
  5. microsoft jigsaw puzzles not downloading,
  6. microsoft s mode optout wont load,
  7. why wont microsoft jigsaw open,
  8. why wont jigsaw load,
  9. microsoft jigsaw wont load,
  10. runtime broker error microsoft jigsaw,
  11. MS jigsaw will not open,