Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While playing the game the game freezes for 6-8 seconds every 1 1/2 minutes. No matter if you are moving pieces or just looking at the pieces the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InfiltratorNY, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw

While playing the game the game freezes for 6-8 seconds every 1 1/2 minutes. No matter if you are moving pieces or just looking at the pieces the game clock stops then jumps 6-8 seconds. It been like this since December.

:)

InfiltratorNY, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  3. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  4. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  5. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  6. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  7. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  8. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  9. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no matter what i try windows jigsaw wont load