Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to stop or better delete getheprzietoday.club whem I am playing microsoft jigsaw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertrooker, Apr 23, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw

how to stop or better delete getheprzietoday.club whem I am playing microsoft jigsaw

:)

robertrooker, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

microsoft jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw: Hi, I have been trying to sign in to my Microsoft Jigsaw and Xbox won't sign in and none of my data will load since I cannot sign in. I have reset the app in the settings, updated my computer, updated the app, uninstalled the app, ran troubleshooting and no issues load. I...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto: I keep getting an ad on Microsoft Jigsaw that opens my browser via beautifulvacation.club with a notification box disguised as a system message that says you've won a chance to win a trip. I feel like there should be a report button for this, but I can't find any way to...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw - malware issue

Microsoft Jigsaw - malware issue: As of today I am 95% convinced that Microsoft Jigsaw has introduced a form of malware which causes Edge to open a new window with a scam 'for BT users' to enter a survey and win a prize. Most appear to come from a domain called chanelets- something or todayfreegift or...
  5. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert

Microsoft Jigsaw will not launch after Advert: Why will Microsoft Jigsaw not launch after run of latest Free slots game advertisment comes to an end? The close button on the ad does not work to trigger Jigsaw in progress to open. Incorrect programming on "Close" button I suspect! Annoying....
  7. Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw: On about 29March2019 whilst playing MSJigsaw on opening a new jigsaw a new advert appeared (Slot machine games) - which I don't want. The advert failed to close on selecting the close button . I closed the app and restarted - same issue using both puzzle of the day and saved...
  8. Microsoft jigsaw, can't close adverts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw, can't close adverts: I cannot close the "Slot" advert to play any of the Microsoft Jigsaw games. I have tried re-installing but still have the same problem. Can anyone help? Many thanks....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Hi, I'm having problems with the above due to the app "Slots Era" advert running but not being able to close it and play jigsaw. I looked on various sites and have tried un/reinstalling the app 3 times but still get this problem. I spoke to a Microsoft agent who advised...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: I am having problems with Microsoft Jigsaw. I get as far as choosing which puzzle I wish to do and at what level. As I have not opted to get rid of adverts. one of these then comes up. However after I have let it run its course I click on the Close button at the top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getheprzietoday.club