Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Loika, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Loika Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me.

:)

Loika, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  3. Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz: I am playing this game on Windows 10. It used to do the following occasionally, but now tonight it has done this three times. At the end of each of the two puzzles, it indicates puzzle is finished. But after the second it says that and then a new screen comes up and says it...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: While playing Jigsaw, I frequently get this popup; This site says: Firewall has defined that your Windows Microsoft system is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your system files are automatically deleted. Please follow these instructions to fix the problem...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: Why does my Microsoft Jigsaw keep freezing and then crashes? It's very annoying! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-crashes/3ab13d31-27c6-4258-b4d3-1fa2b5203838
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been doing these puzzles for some years and had accumulated well over 200,000 pts (net of pts I used to purchase new puzzles over the last few years). Now it shows I have 1,230 and all those puzzle sets are inaccesible. What happened??!! Thank you....
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have just had to reset my computer and i can't get into Microsoft jigsaw. I am signed in but i keep getting the same message. Can anyone help, i had well over 65000 worth of points and now i am back to the start[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw: Hi, I have been trying to sign in to my Microsoft Jigsaw and Xbox won't sign in and none of my data will load since I cannot sign in. I have reset the app in the settings, updated my computer, updated the app, uninstalled the app, ran troubleshooting and no issues load. I...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto: I keep getting an ad on Microsoft Jigsaw that opens my browser via beautifulvacation.club with a notification box disguised as a system message that says you've won a chance to win a trip. I feel like there should be a report button for this, but I can't find any way to...
  10. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: how to stop or better delete getheprzietoday.club whem I am playing microsoft jigsaw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/0949b0e9-d7af-4ba4-9ec6-79df7ce5998d