Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GayleForget, Aug 4, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

GayleForget, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store jigsaw puzzles: daily jigsaw puzzles will not download each day the other puzzles I paid for are working Microsoft says the thread is locked do not know the meaning of that message....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I'm using the Microsoft Jigsaw free version. I open the app and it wants me to log in to Xbox live. I dfon'twant to log in to Xbox live so I click to x in the order or click NO. It then opens a box in the corner saying we're sorry you're having trouble logging in to blah...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I don't mind the ads, but am having problems with Jigsaw just hanging up (nothing can happen) when there are no ads. This normally happens (up to 3-4 minutes) during games, but this is the second time that I have had it happen for more than 15 minutes when trying to start a...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw problem: Puzzle I am working on reverts back to 16% completion point whenever I close, shut down and restart. Does same when puzzle freezes due to a few minutes of inactivity. Can't get past this point on this puzzle unless I sit for hours to complete it in one sitting. I have had...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle: how to transfer Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle premium from old computer to a new computer and keep all previously solved games and continue with no issues....
  7. Incorrect title on Microsoft Jigsaw image

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Incorrect title on Microsoft Jigsaw image: One of the images in the Microsoft Jigsaw Castles is incorrectly titled with the name of a different castle. Who should I contact about this, and how would I do that?...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaws

Microsoft Jigsaws: My Microsoft Jigsaws will open, I get signed in to X-Box, and my scores come up OK... but then everything freezes. I can't get into jigsaws, daily challenges - nothing! What is the problem? How can I fix it?...
  9. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  10. Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz: I am playing this game on Windows 10. It used to do the following occasionally, but now tonight it has done this three times. At the end of each of the two puzzles, it indicates puzzle is finished. But after the second it says that and then a new screen comes up and says it...