Windows 10: Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Microsoft Jigsaw free version. I open the app and it wants me to log in to Xbox live. I dfon'twant to log in to Xbox live so I click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdtrue, Aug 11, 2019 at 7:12 AM.

1. jdtrue Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I'm using the Microsoft Jigsaw free version. I open the app and it wants me to log in to Xbox live. I dfon'twant to log in to Xbox live so I click to x in the order or click NO. It then opens a box in the corner saying we're sorry you're having trouble logging in to blah blah blah. I ignore it and click on Classic Jigsaw. Because I use the free version it opens up an ad. I wait for it to play out and then click the X to close the ad and play the game.

Now for the problem - This "Jewels of Rome" ad opens up and will not let me close it. An X appears in the corner but I can not click on it. It also does not say "Close" nesxtto the X like others ads do. Also a box opens at the bottom that wants me to "Get" this free game. I do not want the game but The only thing I can do is close the app. The first couple of times this happened, I closed the app and then re-opened it and everything was fine. Annoying as hell but eventually working. This morning when this happenened, everytime I re-opened the app, this "Jewels of Rome" ad kept coming up, makijigsaw unplayable. As I was typing this, I tried opening jigsaw again (5th time) to get exact phrasing of what ad says and I was able to get to jigsaw to so my puzzle. This "Jewels of Rome" ad seems to be the problem and should be removed. No other ad creates this problem.

:)

2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

4. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I don't mind the ads, but am having problems with Jigsaw just hanging up (nothing can happen) when there are no ads. This normally happens (up to 3-4 minutes) during games, but this is the second time that I have had it happen for more than 15 minutes when trying to start a...
  3. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw problem: Puzzle I am working on reverts back to 16% completion point whenever I close, shut down and restart. Does same when puzzle freezes due to a few minutes of inactivity. Can't get past this point on this puzzle unless I sit for hours to complete it in one sitting. I have had...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle: how to transfer Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle premium from old computer to a new computer and keep all previously solved games and continue with no issues....
  6. Incorrect title on Microsoft Jigsaw image

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Incorrect title on Microsoft Jigsaw image: One of the images in the Microsoft Jigsaw Castles is incorrectly titled with the name of a different castle. Who should I contact about this, and how would I do that?...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaws

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaws: My Microsoft Jigsaws will open, I get signed in to X-Box, and my scores come up OK... but then everything freezes. I can't get into jigsaws, daily challenges - nothing! What is the problem? How can I fix it?...
  8. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  9. Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz: I am playing this game on Windows 10. It used to do the following occasionally, but now tonight it has done this three times. At the end of each of the two puzzles, it indicates puzzle is finished. But after the second it says that and then a new screen comes up and says it...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: While playing Jigsaw, I frequently get this popup; This site says: Firewall has defined that your Windows Microsoft system is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your system files are automatically deleted. Please follow these instructions to fix the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jewels of rome ad wont close in jigsaw