Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon. Once again, the Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped mid puzzle and just keeps scrolling. It has done this before and in following the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraMonteith, Sep 11, 2020.

1. microsoft jigsaw

Good afternoon.

Once again, the Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped mid puzzle and just keeps scrolling. It has done this before and in following the directions had to restart the whole darn thing and lost all the puzzles we had done.

I notice this started roughly when some XBOX add/click here/sign in/blah/blah thing appeared. I don't have XBOX; I don't use XBOX; and I don't think I want XBOX. I just enjoy doing the puzzles.

Somehow I have clicked/been assigned to pay a fee for this service which apparently will be charged yearly-so I would appreciate getting what I am maybe paying for. I am not the most tech savvy person-so would appreciate the assist.

Thanks.

:)

BarbaraMonteith, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  3. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  4. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  5. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  6. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  7. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  8. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  9. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  10. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...