Windows 10: microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open microsoft jigsaw, my points total shows on top of screen. When I click on Classic to look at new puzzles available or to browse to buy, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImeldaMcCreath, Feb 2, 2021.

1. microsoft jigsaw

When I open microsoft jigsaw, my points total shows on top of screen. When I click on Classic to look at new puzzles available or to browse to buy, my points total drops by about 1500 points so then I am unable to buy the jigsaw set I want. Why does this happen?

:)

ImeldaMcCreath, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

microsoft jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I am having a problem with downloaded collections. I have to open and close Microsoft Jigsaw three or four times for collections I have bought with cash or coins to appear. I use two different pc's to play jigsaw both running Windows 10 and both computers purchased within the...
  3. Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?: I think there is a data tied to an xbox live account which allows a player to access their account's data i.e. gold, puzzles, achievements, etc. on other devices/computers. I want to reset my accounts data on Microsoft Jigsaw because I can't gain any gold bars after finishing...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games: I purchased a considerable number of game packages under Classic Jigsaw. When, for some reason Jigsaw failed to open I re-installed it but lost most of the games I had purchased. This has happened before and it seems other users had the same problem....
  5. MIcrosoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIcrosoft Jigsaw: Can you tell me why I can no longer acquire the past total of points received for completing ALL of the puzzles? I have been playing since 2016 and had to purchase a new computer. Is there a way that Microsoft can provide me with my past total points and show that I have...
  6. Microsoft jigsaw games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw games: My Microsoft jigsaw games do not load. i get 2 games that cannot be deleted and two other games that have been played but appear as new. I have purchased over 160 games and cant play them...
  7. Can't play Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Microsoft Jigsaw: I can no longer play Microsoft Jigsaw. When I work a Puzzle It does not advance to an award of coins. When this stopped working I had over 200,00 coins which I would purchase new puzzles. Help!!!!...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...: Microsoft Puzzles will not download any puzzles. It says it will and just stops at the download display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-will-not-download-my/6621b180-1972-4ff9-aad1-fd5f8077f0fd
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles!! They are DISGUSTING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles!! They are DISGUSTING!!: MICROSOFT JIGSAW PUZZLES SUCK!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES A PERSON HAVE TO SIGN OUT OF XBOX OR RE-START THE COMPUTER--ON AND ON AND ON! THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO IS DELETE THE WHOLE JIGSAW THING!! FOR INSTANCE I DID 2 PUZZLES TODAY. I GOT OFF MICROSOFT JIGSAW FOR A COUPLE...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Can someone please tell me why I have to reset Jigsaw every time I login to play. Then once you have reset the game you have to go through the download over and over again. George...