Windows 10: microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

Discus and support microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Teknosfinest, Dec 26, 2020.

1. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a good few times to do it, is this glitch?

:)

Teknosfinest, Dec 26, 2020

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 26, 2020
  4. cw84 Win User

microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

Thema:

microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

1. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in - Similar Threads - microsoft keeps asking

2. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  3. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  4. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  5. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  6. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  7. Asked to sign in again after sign in

Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  8. win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 keeps asking me to sign in: My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a temp account.... when I shut down I loose all setting and have to reset everything from font to screen size Rob...
  9. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In: A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it...
  10. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...