Windows 10: Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...

Discus and support Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So me and my other family member have been having this issue with Microsoft randomly changing our personalization formats on both our accounts for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThePureKitten, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...

So me and my other family member have been having this issue with Microsoft randomly changing our personalization formats on both our accounts for no apparent reason. Whenever I edit my personalization settings, like my background picture and profile picture, it only stays that way for a few days until I log back into my desktop and all of a sudden my background is changed to the image my other family member has as their desktop. Our profile pictures and colors switch randomly as well. My family member is having the same problem except their format is changing to what I originally had for mine.To clarify, my background image is a flower wallpaper and my other family member's is abeach scene. When I log back on my desktop after a few days, my background is now the beach scene. Sometimes all of our images switch, or only one or two things switch at a time. I'm not sure if this is a computer or Microsoft problem, or if it has something to do with our settings. My family member is the family's main account, so I tried to edit their settings that I thought could be causing this, like their Sync and Theme, but nothing has worked. Also, there are three people in our Microsoft family, and these problems are only affecting me and our main family member, my third member hasn't been experiencing any of this.

Is this a settings option that can be changed or a Microsoft account issue?

:)

ThePureKitten, Mar 15, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Hey i'm using windows 10 and recently my desktop having issue whenever i change my wallpaper.

it's not like i can't use wallpaper or what but my wallpaper won't change to other image and so whenever i change picture, my wallpaper turn into color.

i can change color, but just won't change picture.

my wallpaper also turn into color whenever i tried to change fit to tile.

any solution i tried many ways but still nothing work

ps: slideshow still work normally but only pictures won't change.

wellsontheja, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...

1. Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps changing

2. Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!: Your solution now is to have white text with a black drop shadow, but when on a white background it's horrendous to read or even to look at! Image below as an example.I already tried the high contrast mode but that's not what i need or want. It should by default switch...
  3. Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!: Your solution now is to have white text with a black drop shadow, but when on a white background it's horrendous to read or even to look at! Image below as an example.I already tried the high contrast mode but that's not what i need or want. It should by default switch...
  4. Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?: I love to change my wallpaper now and then just to keep everything fresh, but something strange happened when I set this blue astronomy picture as a wallpaper. when I changed it as usual to the sunset/landscape picture as in the screenshot or any picture it keeps changing...
  5. Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?: I love to change my wallpaper now and then just to keep everything fresh, but something strange happened when I set this blue astronomy picture as a wallpaper. when I changed it as usual to the sunset/landscape picture as in the screenshot or any picture it keeps changing...
  6. My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture: Currently I am using Microsoft Surface and Mcafee Antiviruspurchased. I still cannot figure out how did the wallpaper change itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-wallpaper-automatically-changed-to-one/583d2c47-53b5-4bbe-bc65-053ea3d0c011
  7. Games keep changing color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep changing color profile: I recently built a new PC, installed Windows 10 Pro, all drivers are up to date. I've noticed on two different monitors I've tried, Windows keeps changing the color profile from my default accurate sRGB calibrated one to something much more saturated and blown out, the only...
  8. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color: Hey i'm using windows 10 and recently my desktop having issue whenever i change my wallpaper. it's not like i can't use wallpaper or what but my wallpaper won't change to other image and so whenever i change picture, my wallpaper turn into color. i can change color, but...
  9. personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing: i know how to add pictures to folder covers is there anyway to keep the photo on the cover without it changing pictures on me its a music folder with artists and their albums so its one picture on the main folder inside are folders of their albums keeps changing and not...
  10. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.: Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it. One day I would see a beautiful sunset, and the next I'd see a waterfall or a frog in the forest. The displays would already be set to change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft picture keeps changing