Windows 10: Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

Discus and support Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HaydenStones, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft controlling my pc and how do I get rid of this? Can I start fresh and not have parents with parental controls? I just got a new PC and somehow Microsoft gets onto my pc and closes my games. Is this a virus because it is taking over my PC?

:)

HaydenStones, Apr 16, 2020

2. Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Apr 16, 2020
  3. games randomly close with no error

i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled
    what it could be and tried some of the fixes including rebooting my pc and still no success, what could i do to fix this, thanks in advance. P.S. i can play runescape and terraria anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and CS:GO will close after 10 minutes everytime

MikeyNorfolk, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

Angela Pun, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

1. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps randomly

2. Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing: I have 0 idea what it is the only thing is That When Im play something Offline It wont close or if I am listening to songs on Spotify, Spotify will not close but if I try to play anything Multiplayer they will randomly close sometimes it will be immediately some times it will...
  3. Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing: I have 0 idea what it is the only thing is That When Im play something Offline It wont close or if I am listening to songs on Spotify, Spotify will not close but if I try to play anything Multiplayer they will randomly close sometimes it will be immediately some times it will...
  4. My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.: Also, I keep getting VSM errors in the event viewer. DUMPFILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-bsoding-when-closing-a-game/fb28ad75-b66e-4ffa-8eb2-55a35fb3d2fe
  5. My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.

My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.: Also, I keep getting VSM errors in the event viewer. DUMPFILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-bsoding-when-closing-a-game/fb28ad75-b66e-4ffa-8eb2-55a35fb3d2fe
  6. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  7. Games randomly close at random intervals

Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  8. PC keeps rebooting after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps rebooting after closing games: So recently my pc keeps restarting after closing games like Red Dead and Overwatch or any heavy programs. this has been a recent issue for me. First i thought maybe it was the power supply but i keep running benchmarks and it always runs fine. the problem always occurs after...
  9. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarting after closing a game: 2 Error codes 4311, NetBT Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC...
  10. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...