Windows 10: Microsoft Key-buttons.

Discus and support Microsoft Key-buttons. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my Microsoft key button at the same time I lost my taskbar startup and wifi or hotspot button. I live in rural area so I use hotspot to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fasteddie56, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Microsoft Key-buttons.

I lost my Microsoft key button at the same time I lost my taskbar startup and wifi or hotspot button. I live in rural area so I use hotspot to connect my iPhone to monitor or TV. Everything else works except the key/buttons. Also when I started laptop that night at the bottom of screen a "C" drive stuff came up. Thanks for your time

:)

Fasteddie56, Apr 2, 2022

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Apr 2, 2022
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Hellopaul Win User

Microsoft Key-buttons.

Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Key-buttons.

1. Microsoft Key-buttons. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Key buttons

2. keys and buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys and buttons: hi guys!for some reason my arrow that is forward or right if you would like to call it, is not being able to function. I would like to skip some parts of a youtube video using that key but for some reason it is just not working. At times, it does work but after a few minutes...
  3. keys and buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keys and buttons: hi guys!for some reason my arrow that is forward or right if you would like to call it, is not being able to function. I would like to skip some parts of a youtube video using that key but for some reason it is just not working. At times, it does work but after a few minutes...
  4. Microsoft Key-buttons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Key-buttons.: I lost my Microsoft key button at the same time I lost my taskbar startup and wifi or hotspot button. I live in rural area so I use hotspot to connect my iPhone to monitor or TV. Everything else works except the key/buttons. Also when I started laptop that night at the bottom...
  5. Microsoft Start Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start Button: Hello:I have problem when I left click the Windows button in the left corner of the screen. The button is not working. Also, I press the Windows logo in the keyboard and it did not work either.Alternatively, I am right cliking the Window button on the screen and can...
  6. Microsoft Start Button

Microsoft Start Button: Hello:I have problem when I left click the Windows button in the left corner of the screen. The button is not working. Also, I press the Windows logo in the keyboard and it did not work either.Alternatively, I am right cliking the Window button on the screen and can...
  7. Window key button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window key button: Hello everybody. I'm having a problem with my Window button. It doesn't work now. However, when I log into another account on this PC, it still works. Perhaps it's the settings. I don't know how to activate it again although I tried some methods. Please help me, I'm using...
  8. Window key button

Window key button: Hello everybody. I'm having a problem with my Window button. It doesn't work now. However, when I log into another account on this PC, it still works. Perhaps it's the settings. I don't know how to activate it again although I tried some methods. Please help me, I'm using...
  9. Product Key Button Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Button Error: When I press "change product key" in settings, I does nothing, please help, is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-button-error/01dced60-8f41-4aeb-82a0-d9a756b87c5c
  10. Windows key/ button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows key/ button: Hi, For a few days, my windows button on my keyboard AND on the screen haven't been working. Whenever I try and type into the search bar, like everyone else, it doesn't show up. My search bar doesn't work, so I have no idea what's going on. Please help me....