Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Catherine Le, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my computer. I made sure the settings and keyboard language are English. How do I fix the keyboard issue? I have Windows 10 Pro. All updates are installed.Thank you!

:)

Catherine Le, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Geethu B Win User

Keyboard Issues

Hi Lacey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

ROG G551JW - Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 3, 2023
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 3, 2023
  4. mannee68 Win User

Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

I bought the keyboard/mouse combo listed above but I damaged the mouse and now it doesn't work. If I buy another Microsoft 1000 mouse, will it work with the same (original) bluetooth receiver so I can continue using the keyboard as well? Do I have to worry
    about a different "frequency"?

mannee68, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

1. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard 1000

2. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep: Hello,On a fresh install of Windows 10 because of new SSD my keyboard is preventing windows from sleeping. I know it is the keyboard because when it is switched out for another wired USB keyboard the problem goes away. I have the updated driver and software. This was not an...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep: Hello,On a fresh install of Windows 10 because of new SSD my keyboard is preventing windows from sleeping. I know it is the keyboard because when it is switched out for another wired USB keyboard the problem goes away. I have the updated driver and software. This was not an...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

7. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  8. usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard

usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard: Hello, My wireless mouse and keyboard both of them are Microsoft devices are not working with my dell laptop anymore. windows 10 I am getting the USB not recognized error code 43. I have tried some of the basic fixes that were recommended – like searching for the...
  9. Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000

Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000: We used to have this installed previously but it looks as though someone has uninstalled it Can I download the installation procedures? Thanks, Lesya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000/c8546b7d-a441-4166-a1d1-fee76bfb77ea
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000: how can I get information on what the keys do on this model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-1000/93744ba4-4848-4ee6-8547-72cc8eaf8b9a