Windows 10: MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

Discus and support MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE TO PUT THE "DONGLE" FOR THE KEYBOARD ON THE TOP OF MY COMPUTER, AS THE SIGNAL FROM THE BACK SEEMS TO BE TOO FAR.ON MY NEW COMPUTER, THE KEYBOARD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanHoerner, May 11, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

I HAVE TO PUT THE "DONGLE" FOR THE KEYBOARD ON THE TOP OF MY COMPUTER, AS THE SIGNAL FROM THE BACK SEEMS TO BE TOO FAR.ON MY NEW COMPUTER, THE KEYBOARD WILL HAVE TIMES WHEN EVEN MY 20 WPM IS TOO FAST AND SOMETIMES A KEY WILL GET STUK AND RUN AS IF THERE WERE DEBRIS UNDER THE KEYS. I HAVE RE-INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND IT STILL HAS ISSUES.PLEASE ADVISE

:)

SusanHoerner, May 11, 2021

2. Wireless 5050 keyboard

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the exact issues in the Wireless 5050 keyboard?
    2. Please elaborate some more information when you say “I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like spacebar”?
    3. Are you not able to wake up your computer by hitting backspace?

You may refer the Microsoft article
    user guide
    to know more about Wireless keyboard 5050.

If the issue still persists, reply to us with screen shot. Refer the suggestion from
    Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene dated October 2nd
    on How to include a screenshot in your post.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, May 11, 2021
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, May 11, 2021
  4. Booms Win User

MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, May 11, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

1. MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050 - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

2. Microsoft 5050 Keyboard Levelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 5050 Keyboard Levelling: I bought a new Microsoft 5050 and immediately noticed that there is a leveling problem with the keyboard. I mean when I type the keyboard shakes due to a space form one the corners. One of the corners is not touching the desk surface....
  3. Microsoft 5050 Keyboard Levelling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 5050 Keyboard Levelling: I bought a new Microsoft 5050 and immediately noticed that there is a leveling problem with the keyboard. I mean when I type the keyboard shakes due to a space form one the corners. One of the corners is not touching the desk surface....
  4. Microsoft 5050 Keyboard Levelling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  6. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  7. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  8. Microsoft 5050 keyboard

Microsoft 5050 keyboard: So ive downloaded the software and was looking around and cant find where i can use any of the f1-f12 keys for gaming. I can over from a logitech keyboard that was alright, but just didnt hold up. So im trying to play and some of my games have the F series keys bound for...
  9. Microsoft 5050 keyboard not working.

Microsoft 5050 keyboard not working.: I cannot get my microsoft 5050 keyboard to work but the mouse works fine. I have reinstalled the driver, check Bluetooth....nothing ***Title modified from: wireless keyboard no communication***...
  10. Keyboard 5050

Keyboard 5050: How do I see a "Caps Lock On" indicator on my surface screen or 5050 Keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-5050/25b0693c-f6f4-46e0-beb4-a9f7486ccd1a