Windows 10: Microsoft keyboard 600 freezes up

Discus and support Microsoft keyboard 600 freezes up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a kind of weird issue. I have a HP Zbook Studio G3 with Windows 10. I have a Microsoft wired keyboard 600 connected and when i use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hassnen, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Hassnen Win User

Microsoft keyboard 600 freezes up

This is a kind of weird issue. I have a HP Zbook Studio G3 with Windows 10. I have a Microsoft wired keyboard 600 connected and when i use the "Pause/Play", "Volume up/down" or "Mute" my mouse and keyboard stops working. Then I need to disconnect and reconnect the laptop to my docking station i order to get it running again. Does anybody have the slightest clue of whats wrong?

Best,

Jens

:)

Hassnen, Nov 14, 2019

2. Keys 3edc will not work Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600

Hi everyone,

I have a Microsoft Wired Keyboard Keyboard 600 and the keys 3 e d and c no longer work. I have:

• cleaned the debris out of the keyboard using the vacuum cleaner
    • plugged it into my laptop to use as an external keyboard
    • updated the driver through Device Manager
    • uninstalled and reinstalled it through Device Manager
    and the keys are still not working.

The onscreen keyboard works fine but considering I am using the wired keyboard on a desktop computer, it is hardly functional for typing.

Does anyone have any further hints or tips (aside from buying a new keyboard)?

Sarah_Frances, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft wired Keyboard 600 keeps connecting and disconnecting each time I press a button.

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you have installed the latest drivers for the keyboard and are still facing the issue, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to unplug and plug the keyboard and check if the issue is with the keyboard connection.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 14, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard...

A few suggestions on keyboards:

Microsoft Sidewinder X6
    Logitech G510
    Razer Lycosa

Mice suggestions:
    Ligitech G550
    Razer Deathadder
    Microsoft Sidewinder(expensive)

mlee49, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft keyboard 600 freezes up - Similar Threads - Microsoft keyboard 600

2. Freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing up: Since this past fall (2018) my HP laptop will occasionally freeze. I get a message saying a page I am trying to go to is "unresponsive" and giving me the option to wait or exit the page. Clicking on either of these options does not make a difference. The pages I have open...
  3. new mouse keyboard freezing up desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new mouse keyboard freezing up desktop: I apologize if posted in wrong forum here) bought new keyboard and mouse abotu 5 days ago and initailly it was working fine on first usb start up with the both keyboard and mouse wireless .. but now a few days later after my boot up screen kicks into the desktop mode both...
  4. new mouse keyboard freezing up desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    new mouse keyboard freezing up desktop: I apologize if posted in wrong forum here) bought new keyboard and mouse abotu 5 days ago and initailly it was working fine on first usb start up with the both keyboard and mouse wireless .. but now a few days later after my boot up screen kicks into the desktop mode both...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...
  6. Problema con el teclado Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600

Problema con el teclado Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600: Buenas noches En el día de hoy conseguí este teclado (es el que se encuentra mencionado en el asunto), mi pc actualmente posee w10 de 64bits. El problema es que al conectarlo me anula completamente el sonido poniéndolo OFF (me sale a la izquierda de mi pantalla un...
  7. keyboard and mouse FREEZED

keyboard and mouse FREEZED: Everytimes my system reboots or restart the computer, my mouse and keyboard are freeze up. The mouse and keyboard are plugged at the back of the port. I have to unplug and plug it at the front port, and then uninstall the driver, and then restart my computer. It will...
  8. Keyboard often freezes

Keyboard often freezes: After upgrading to Windows 10 my Logitech K520 wireless keyboard often freezes when I am typing on the internet. I press a key (any alpha or numeric key), and nothing happens. No strike occurs. Must cancel app and boot system to get keyboard working again. This happens...
  9. Keyboard Input freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard Input freezing: I am getting a strange experience from the keyboard (integrated into laptop) since upgrading to Win 10. It did not happen immediately after upgrade, but 6 weeks on, its driving me nuts. Here goes - particularly in Gmail, composing or replying emails. I type and then...
  10. Mouse/Keyboard freeze up during Windows installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse/Keyboard freeze up during Windows installation?: Awesome thank you Addram