Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello:I'm running windows 10 on my company laptop with a Microsoft 5050 keyboard. Everything worked great until about 6 months ago. Now when my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KPierce_071263, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

Hello:I'm running windows 10 on my company laptop with a Microsoft 5050 keyboard. Everything worked great until about 6 months ago. Now when my laptop goes into sleep mode, it immediately wakes up, which I don't want to happen.I have hooked up a Logitech keyboard and everything works fine.I am hoping there is a way I can reset my 5050 keyboard. I like it much better than the Logitech.I have researched this quite a bit and I have looked at and modified all the settings I can access. However, since my other TWO keyboards work without an issue, I don't think it's my laptop. It's something goofy i

:)

KPierce_071263, Dec 7, 2022

2. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

Hello:

I'm running windows 10 on my company laptop with a Microsoft 5050 keyboard.

Everything worked great until about 6 months ago.

Now when my laptop goes into sleep mode, it immediately wakes up, which I don't want to happen.

I have hooked up a Logitech keyboard and everything works fine.

I am hoping there is a way I can reset my 5050 keyboard. I like it much better than the Logitech.

I have researched this quite a bit and I have looked at and modified all the settings I can access. However, since my other TWO keyboards work without an issue, I don't think it's my laptop. It's something goofy in the keyboard/mouse its self.

Any guidance and support is much appreciated.

Regards,

KP.

KPierce_071263, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

Assigning SLEEP COMMAND to Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard/Mouse

I just purchased The Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 (mouse/keyboard). My very old 2005 Microsoft keyboard lasted this long until recently which I think it magnificent. With that keyboard there was a SLEEP button to put the computer to sleep which
    I found very convenient. This new keyboard/mouse does not have that button and I'm wondering if there's a way to assign a command on the keyboard or mouse to have that option of putting the computer to sleep? Please & Thank You Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode. :) Running Windows 7 btw.

spharris73, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

1. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard Mouse

2. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.: Hello:I'm running windows 10 on my company laptop with a Microsoft 5050 keyboard. Everything worked great until about 6 months ago. Now when my laptop goes into sleep mode, it immediately wakes up, which I don't want to happen.I have hooked up a Logitech keyboard and...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 will not stay in sleep mode.: Hello:I'm running windows 10 on my company laptop with a Microsoft 5050 keyboard. Everything worked great until about 6 months ago. Now when my laptop goes into sleep mode, it immediately wakes up, which I don't want to happen.I have hooked up a Logitech keyboard and...
  4. MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 5050: I HAVE TO PUT THE "DONGLE" FOR THE KEYBOARD ON THE TOP OF MY COMPUTER, AS THE SIGNAL FROM THE BACK SEEMS TO BE TOO FAR.ON MY NEW COMPUTER, THE KEYBOARD WILL HAVE TIMES WHEN EVEN MY 20 WPM IS TOO FAST AND SOMETIMES A KEY WILL GET STUK AND RUN AS IF THERE WERE DEBRIS UNDER THE...
  5. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  6. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  7. Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.: Numeric pad numbers, on the right, do not work, numbers across top of keyboard do work. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit with the latest update and the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse. The issue began after an automatic Windows 10 update over a...
  8. Microsoft 5050 keyboard

Microsoft 5050 keyboard: So ive downloaded the software and was looking around and cant find where i can use any of the f1-f12 keys for gaming. I can over from a logitech keyboard that was alright, but just didnt hold up. So im trying to play and some of my games have the F series keys bound for...
  9. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 - No supported device

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 - No supported device: I just downloaded the correspondant devices and no errors were found. When I try to launch the keyboard and mouse center it pops up a windows saying the device is not supported. The basic functions and express buttons work perfectly but I have no acces at all to...
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...