Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I own myself a Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KiroMulti, Apr 10, 2021.

1. KiroMulti Win User

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue

Hello!

I own myself a Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/microsoft-designer-bluetooth-desktop/8rn986xtsw3v?activetab=pivotMicrosoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue :eek:verviewtab

I downloaded the latest Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse centre and it doesn't detect my keyboard.

I use the keyboard and a Deathadder V2 pro. I do not use the mouse, but I paired the mouse and tried it and it still didn't work!

May someone help me? I tried to contact Microsoft but they're closed on Saturdays and Sundays : .

I tried to join their discord and message, someone, to help but I didn't receive a response.

I might not see if you reply, so msg me on Discord @ KiroKite#0001

:)

KiroMulti, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Booms Win User

Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing)

I have started getting errors with the Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre, tried to re-install it but can't because the software is already on my machine. If I try to run it though, nothing happens. When I try to uninstall it either via Control Panel>Programs & Features, or with IObit Uninstaller, the program is not listed.
    Tried a system restore, but that did not help either.
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Centre not available to uninstall.

Hi,

I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.

Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.

I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.

I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.

When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

AdrianPeaseUZ, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Centre not available to uninstall.

Hi Adrian,

Can you post the exact errors that you are getting with Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center?

Also, you can try these steps that might help with the issue:

• Press Windows key + X, then select Device Manager.
    • Look for the keyboard and mouse drivers.
    • Uninstall the problematic driver and restart your computer.

Let us know if the steps provided were able to help.

Venancio Khu, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue

1. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard Mouse

2. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  3. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  4. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard and mouse centre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse centre: Keyboard and mouse centre short cut and files deleted in error - now cant re-install as says already installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-centre/dc6d025e-eebf-44c5-a3f3-d02bd9ff60f2
  6. Keyboard and mouse centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse centre: Keyboard and mouse centre short cut and files deleted in error - now cant re-install as says already installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-centre/dc6d025e-eebf-44c5-a3f3-d02bd9ff60f2
  7. Keyboard and mouse centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre doesn't detect Designer Bluetooth Deskop

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre doesn't detect Designer Bluetooth Deskop: I've just set up my "Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop model 1678 & 1679. Thesupport page says to download the Mouse and Keyboard Centre which I did but when launching the application, I get a "No supported device detected" message. [ATTACH] I've installed optional...
  9. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues: Hi guys, recently purchased Microsoft Precision Mouse & Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/microsoft-precision-mouse/8r2x2zwv803p?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  10. Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing)

Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing): I have started getting errors with the Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre, tried to re-install it but can't because the software is already on my machine. If I try to run it though, nothing happens. When I try to uninstall it either via Control Panel>Programs & Features, or...