Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pir ELLI, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Pir ELLI Win User

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard is unable to be used for input. When the keyboard is paired, it shows briefly as connected then displays paired.The mouse works perfectly it is just the keyboard that has the issue.System OS Windows 11 Home version 22H2Build 22621.963Bluetooth TARGUS ACB75A Broadcom BCM20702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB DeviceKeyboard a

:)

Pir ELLI, Dec 29, 2022

2. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Dec 29, 2022
  3. Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard

I'm running Windows 10 2004 (OS Build 19041.264). I have a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with built-in Bluetooth and Antenna.
    I have a Bluetooth Surface Keyboard which I like, but it sometimes disconnects itself.
    I can re-connect it via Settings->Devices, but in order to do so, I have to un-pair it, then pair it again and connect, which is a pain.
    In the 'Notifications' area of the desktop, there are two options relating to Bluetooth, The first, which has a Bluetooth Symbol on it, just switches Bluetooth on and off. The second, labelled 'Connect' does not list my keyboard, its functionality being restricted to 'wireless display and audio devices'. It has an option (at the bottom) to 'Find Other Types of Devices', which just takes me into Settings -> Devices where I have to un-pair, the pair and connect, just the same as I describe above.
    Does anyone know if there is any way that I can easily re-connect a paired keyboard device which is switched on, without having to un-pair and re-pair first?

jameswesthead, Dec 29, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected. [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected. [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth

2. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  3. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  4. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  7. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...: This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers...
  8. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  9. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect: Hi I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530. I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the...
  10. Microsoft Designer Keyboard - Paired but not Connected

Microsoft Designer Keyboard - Paired but not Connected: I bought a Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse about a month ago. I have been consistently facing a problem where out of a sudden the keyboard and/or mouse is not functioning. When I open the bluetooth page, the one which is functioning will show “connected”, while the...