Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ?

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; These are three sets of Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse 900 model sets misses the first type word i do? I am puzzled and totally upset , is it due... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Guptateam, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Guptateam Win User

Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ?

These are three sets of Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse 900 model sets misses the first type word i do?

I am puzzled and totally upset , is it due to this New Keyboard or my pc ?

But old keyboard works fine ?

Can you repair this or will take back return immediately?

:)

Guptateam, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 10, 2020
  3. windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard

windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard

R.K.Thennarasu, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard missing

2. Brand new Scupt keyboard missing first keystroke if I've stopped typing for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new Scupt keyboard missing first keystroke if I've stopped typing for a while: Hello,I had a Sculpt keyboard about 2 years ago that really started dropping keystrokes. I'd read that this is a widespread issue, and just chose to use another keyboard. I have ergo issues that are really helped by the Sculpt design, including separating the number pad. I...
  3. Brand new Scupt keyboard missing first keystroke if I've stopped typing for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new Scupt keyboard missing first keystroke if I've stopped typing for a while: Hello,I had a Sculpt keyboard about 2 years ago that really started dropping keystrokes. I'd read that this is a widespread issue, and just chose to use another keyboard. I have ergo issues that are really helped by the Sculpt design, including separating the number pad. I...
  4. Brand new Scupt keyboard missing first keystroke if I've stopped typing for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Capitalizing First Words Using Physical Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capitalizing First Words Using Physical Keyboard: Greetings, Is it possible to automatically capitalize the first word of every sentence on the PHYSICAL keyboard not the touch keyboard? I'm using a Lenovo X12 with the keyboard attached.On my Mac I used to be able to type without ever needing to capitalize the first word, no...
  6. Capitalizing First Words Using Physical Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capitalizing First Words Using Physical Keyboard: Greetings, Is it possible to automatically capitalize the first word of every sentence on the PHYSICAL keyboard not the touch keyboard? I'm using a Lenovo X12 with the keyboard attached.On my Mac I used to be able to type without ever needing to capitalize the first word, no...
  7. Microsoft Modern keyboard misses first keystroke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Modern keyboard misses first keystroke: I have a lag time using bluetootn microsoft modern keyboard on windows 10 on an HP laptop. It often misses the first keystroke. I was trying some of the troubleshooting but it won't let me run cmd as an administrator even though I turned off my Norton. Any help would be...
  8. Keyboard missing words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard missing words: Hi, I am using external keyboard when i type words it missed letters and a sound comes. Please help. REGARDS< Pankaj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-words/7cb7aafc-ac87-4c2b-a00d-88d2e3d1a540
  9. So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Triforzee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2k828/so_everytime_i_type_in_my_keyboard_a_program_will/
  10. windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard: windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-words-missing-while-typing-in-keyboard/548c2249-d32a-4236-9c67-39fdbf5e3892