Windows 10: Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Discus and support Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bartlu, Jul 18, 2019.

1. bartlu Win User

Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem.

Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us different signs. is there any program we can download to correct this problems please.

Kind regards

Maria Bartolo

:)

bartlu, Jul 18, 2019
  2. MDuker_85 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard 3050. I have programmed the my favorite buttons (1-5) to open various files or folders. This only works intermittently sometimes switching to 'open items on task bar' function even though my settings in keyboard and mouse
    center are set to 'open program, webpage or file'

Any suggestions?

MDuker_85, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A

Hi Scorcher,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that your Wireless key board is not working.

What issue are you facing while using Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0 A with Windows 10?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/wireless-bluetooth

Download the driver from link given below and install in Compatibility mode as there are no drivers for Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-comfort-keyboard

Follow these steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists please contact Microsoft Hardware support team on the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jul 18, 2019
  4. ManS-H Win User

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050

I have a question above this Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 set. We have two computers on a desk with a distance of 1.5 meter. Did i have problems with interference when i use this set next to each other?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

ManS-H, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Keyboard wireless

2. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 InstallationI have a new-to-me and never used Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050, that came to me without the USB for installation. Can I order that from Microsoft? I tried to download the driver from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 InstallationI have a new-to-me and never used Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050, that came to me without the USB for installation. Can I order that from Microsoft? I tried to download the driver from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  6. Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.: Hi,My previous wireless Bluetooth keyboard worked in BIOS / before windows booted, to get to BIOS. Have I configured something incorrectly or does the 3050 keyboard not work before windows boots? It worked perfectly on my previous MS Bluetooth mouse. it was a "Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.

Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.: Hi,My previous wireless Bluetooth keyboard worked in BIOS / before windows booted, to get to BIOS. Have I configured something incorrectly or does the 3050 keyboard not work before windows boots? It worked perfectly on my previous MS Bluetooth mouse. it was a "Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys: I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard 3050. I have programmed the my favorite buttons (1-5) to open various files or folders. This only works intermittently sometimes switching to 'open items on task bar' function even though my settings in keyboard and mouse center are set to...
  9. microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working

microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working: hi, i have a brand new microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 3050. it does not work on my dell latitude running windows 10. i have tried updating drivers to latest, run windows update, uninstall reinstall, tried another dell laptop running windows 7, different ports,...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Folks, I have this product for almost 10 years, and the usb receiver has been damaged, but the keyboard and mouse work normally, how can I get another receiver? I did a brief survey and said that each kit has its own receiver, ie other receivers are not going to work in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect wireless keyboard 3050

2. how to turn on microsoft keyboard 3050

3. wireless keyboard 3050 not working

4. how to use microsoft wireless keyboard 3050,
  5. problem with Microsoft 3050 keyboard