Windows 10: microsoft keyboard

Discus and support microsoft keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard is entering numbers when I type in letters. It isn't for all letters; just some. how do I reset it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joy Stegman, Jun 16, 2020.

1. microsoft keyboard

my keyboard is entering numbers when I type in letters. It isn't for all letters; just some.

how do I reset it?

:)

Joy Stegman, Jun 16, 2020
  2. mlee49 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard...

A few suggestions on keyboards:

Microsoft Sidewinder X6
    Logitech G510
    Razer Lycosa

Mice suggestions:
    Ligitech G550
    Razer Deathadder
    Microsoft Sidewinder(expensive)

mlee49, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Booms Win User

microsoft keyboard

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

microsoft keyboard

1. microsoft keyboard - Similar Threads - microsoft keyboard

2. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  3. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  4. PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I have successfully connected my keyboard to my main PC and my phone. But when I try to add it to my backup very old PC on the third channel it won't show up in Bluetooth. Other Bluetooth devices show up. The keyboard appear if I check on my main PC and phone, so it seems my...
  5. PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I have successfully connected my keyboard to my main PC and my phone. But when I try to add it to my backup very old PC on the third channel it won't show up in Bluetooth. Other Bluetooth devices show up. The keyboard appear if I check on my main PC and phone, so it seems my...
  6. PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  8. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  9. Receiver Dongle for Microsoft Keyboard and mouse is coming up unrecognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiver Dongle for Microsoft Keyboard and mouse is coming up unrecognised: Ive had the keyboard/mouse for over a year and not a problem, past 2 weeks it kept disconnecting saying unrecognized USB, its stopped working all together now. i dont want to buy and new mouse/keyboard how do i repair the USB dongle?...
  10. Receiver Dongle for Microsoft Keyboard and mouse is coming up unrecognised

Receiver Dongle for Microsoft Keyboard and mouse is coming up unrecognised: Ive had the keyboard/mouse for over a year and not a problem, past 2 weeks it kept disconnecting saying unrecognized USB, its stopped working all together now. i dont want to buy and new mouse/keyboard how do i repair the USB dongle?...